Whitaker spills the beans.

Jan 2019
southeast
BTW, the only bean spiller is Nadler. Listen to this interview. Can you sound any dumber?

NADLER RELYING ON PRESS REPORTS FOR EVIDENCE OF TRUMP WRONGDOING
11:56 AM 03/14/2019 | POLITICS
Phillip Stucky | Contributor
Democratic New York Rep. Jerrold Nadler asserted he’s relying on press reports to ascertain if former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker discussed investigations with President Donald Trump in a Thursday Interview on CNN.

Nadler said “Whittaker refused to deny” speaking with the president about the case involving former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen when presented with the opportunity.

“Let me ask you about ‘did not deny’… he had conversations,” CNN Host John Berman responded before asking, “Do you have any evidence — proactive evidence — that he discussed it with the president?”
“Other than press reports of various people. We have talked to some people,” the ranking Democrat responded.
Nadler Relying On Press Reports For Evidence Of Trump Wrongdoing

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
BTW, the only bean spiller is Nadler. Listen to this interview. Can you sound any dumber?

NADLER RELYING ON PRESS REPORTS FOR EVIDENCE OF TRUMP WRONGDOING
11:56 AM 03/14/2019 | POLITICS
Phillip Stucky | Contributor
Democratic New York Rep. Jerrold Nadler asserted he’s relying on press reports to ascertain if former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker discussed investigations with President Donald Trump in a Thursday Interview on CNN.

Nadler said “Whittaker refused to deny” speaking with the president about the case involving former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen when presented with the opportunity.

“Let me ask you about ‘did not deny’… he had conversations,” CNN Host John Berman responded before asking, “Do you have any evidence — proactive evidence — that he discussed it with the president?”
“Other than press reports of various people. We have talked to some people,” the ranking Democrat responded.
Nadler Relying On Press Reports For Evidence Of Trump Wrongdoing

LOL - still using the Daily Caller for you fake news?

Jan 2019
southeast
LOL - still using the Daily Caller for you fake news?
Lol...I guess his own words don't mean anything, hay jen.

“Other than press reports of various people. We have talked to some people,”

And Lawblog...are you kidding me?

Last edited:

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Nadler said Whitaker also told the committee he was involved in conversations about Southern District of New York US Attorney Geoffrey Berman's recusal in the Cohen case. But the GOP aides said they didn't recall he was involved in any discussions about the recusal of Berman, who was appointed by Trump. One GOP aide said Whitaker told them, "You just don't undo recusals."

Nadler also said that Whitaker told the committee Wednesday that he discussed whether to fire one or more US attorneys. Collins, however, said that the conversations were part of normal "personnel decisions" while Whitaker was atop the Justice Department, and there was nothing "nefarious" about those talks. He said Whitaker did not identify the attorneys who were under discussion about possible reassignment.

Whitaker met with Nadler and Collins privately in order to clarify his public testimony last month, but there was no transcript taken of the closed-door meeting. Nadler said Whitaker's response about the Cohen case came following CNN reporting in December that Trump twice vented to Whitaker about federal prosecutors who referenced the President's actions in crimes Cohen pleaded guilty to.

The New York Times also reported last month that Trump had also asked Whitaker whether he could put Berman back in charge of the Cohen case after he had recused.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/matt-whitaker-jerry-nadler/index.html

The New York Times Article

Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him

Lots and lots to unpack in that article.
[

Jan 2019
southeast
Nadler said Whitaker also told the committee he was involved in conversations about Southern District of New York US Attorney Geoffrey Berman's recusal in the Cohen case. But the GOP aides said they didn't recall he was involved in any discussions about the recusal of Berman, who was appointed by Trump. One GOP aide said Whitaker told them, "You just don't undo recusals."

Nadler also said that Whitaker told the committee Wednesday that he discussed whether to fire one or more US attorneys. Collins, however, said that the conversations were part of normal "personnel decisions" while Whitaker was atop the Justice Department, and there was nothing "nefarious" about those talks. He said Whitaker did not identify the attorneys who were under discussion about possible reassignment.

Whitaker met with Nadler and Collins privately in order to clarify his public testimony last month, but there was no transcript taken of the closed-door meeting. Nadler said Whitaker's response about the Cohen case came following CNN reporting in December that Trump twice vented to Whitaker about federal prosecutors who referenced the President's actions in crimes Cohen pleaded guilty to.

The New York Times also reported last month that Trump had also asked Whitaker whether he could put Berman back in charge of the Cohen case after he had recused.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/matt-whitaker-jerry-nadler/index.html

The New York Times Article

Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him

Lots and lots to unpack in that article.
[
He must have gotten that information from the press too. He is a sorry excuse for telling what was really said.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Lol...I guess his own words don't mean anything, hay jen.

“Other than press reports of various people. We have talked to some people,”

And Lawblog...are you kidding me?
Not I'm not kidding with Law blog - unlike the Daily Caller run by racist Tucker Carlson, it's a totally legit source.