White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Keep in mind the thread announcing the subpoena was started by Cpicturetaker, with a link to rawsewage using anonymous sources.

The Trifacta of fail.
News of the subpoena was on all news media yesterday. Not one has retracted the story.

Sarah Succubus Sanders is the biggest liar in the White house right behind Trump.

Reactions: 1 person

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Jay...the Liar..Sekulow has been busted so many times for his lies just since he joined the Trump team.
that's true and maybe it's not even worth saying anymore. But, this is a lot different than mere hubris. He's essentially admitting to being a party to a violation of federal law. The law was put in place to prevent obstruction of justice. He's admitting to contacting the bank and requesting that they break the law. To which, according to him, they willingly agree to. Again, I'm not a lawyer. But, I'm pretty sure they can get disbarred for committing federal crimes.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
News of the subpoena was on all news media yesterday. Not one has retracted the story.

Sarah Succubus Sanders is the biggest liar in the White house right behind Trump.
I wish someone in the press pool would just stand there with a sign with the ten commandments written on it every time she speaks to them.

Reactions: 1 person

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
also, both him and Huckleberry Sanders are now subject to be called before the Mueller probe. As they have made themselves witnesses to potential obstruction of justice.