White House says new information has emerged on Russia probe.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The White House has invited the top Republican and Democratic members of the Senate and House of Representatives intelligence panels to review new material relevant to their investigation into Russia's alleged interference in the U.S. presidential election, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said on Thursday.

"There has been information, ... material that has ... come to light, and that we want to make sure that the people who are conducting the review have that information," Spicer told reporters without giving details about the information.

"We have invited them up to view it in a classified setting," he said, referring to the Republican chairs and Democratic ranking members of the Senate and House intelligence committees.
White House says new information has emerged on Russia probe | Reuters

there was a Democrat member of the committee just on that said it best. "You just can't make this stuff up". So, the WH is now trying to meddle in the investigation into their action. Some might call it "colluding". But Trump doesn't want anyone to think he's capable of any such thing when it comes to the Russians. Can't make this stuff up indeed.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Why do they always claim "new stuff has come to our attention?" How does that always happen?
yeah I know - huh? That's not at all obvious Mr. President.

I'm coining a new term for the Trump administration.

The "Stumblefuck" administration.

You all can use it. Just give me credit.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Again this is all reminiscent of those old Cold War shows where the "commies" made excuses and delays to make up more misinformation. Buying time so to speak. Its like waiting for the next big WikiLeaks to come out or some other big name to be dropped. If it keeps going like this, we will go through 4 years in no time.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
But what is the 'new' information? Maybe ungood for Democrats. Think of Evelyn Farkas. Wow, the MSM really is interested in that one, not.

Last edited: