White Supremacy: Like Manna to the Left

Nov 2018
Maryland
White Supremacy is on the minds of Trump haters, and it feeds their body and soul. They must continue to repeat it, because it works with their base, and it conjures up images of evil white guys in white robes, with burning crosses, who are coming for the nearest minority. They are everywhere! Except, their numbers are actually few.

But, the myth must go on. 2020 will be the Year to Defeat the Boogeyman. White Supremacists lurk behind every corner in America and Anti-fa and the major fake news organizations will find them and bring them to justice. After all, just look at your Republican neighbor. He's bound to be a white supremacist, even though he doesn't seem to be a hater. Deep, in his dark soul, he is, though. Just ask Don Lemon and many on this board.

By Roger Kimball| August 10th, 2019

The number of real, honest-to-goodness, card-carrying, union-affiliated “white supremacists” is vanishingly small. They could be crowded into a middle-school gymnasium in a small town with room left over for the cheerleaders and a popcorn machine. The idea that white supremacists or the ideology of white supremacism represent a threat to American society is preposterous. Everyone knows this, the pathetic commentators on CNN and MSNBC just as much as the gesticulating clowns running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

I do not like thee, Donald Trump.
Don’t ask me why, you have me stumped.
But this I know, you awful frump:

Nov 2013
NY
White Supremacy is on the minds of Trump haters, and it feeds their body and soul. They must continue to repeat it, because it works with their base, and it conjures up images of evil white guys in white robes, with burning crosses, who are coming for the nearest minority. They are everywhere! Except, their numbers are actually few.

But, the myth must go on. 2020 will be the Year to Defeat the Boogeyman. White Supremacists lurk behind every corner in America and Anti-fa and the major fake news organizations will find them and bring them to justice. After all, just look at your Republican neighbor. He's bound to be a white supremacist, even though he doesn't seem to be a hater. Deep, in his dark soul, he is, though. Just ask Don Lemon and many on this board.

The number of real, honest-to-goodness, card-carrying, union-affiliated “white supremacists” is vanishingly small. They could be crowded into a middle-school gymnasium in a small town with room left over for the cheerleaders and a popcorn machine. The idea that white supremacists or the ideology of white supremacism represent a threat to American society is preposterous. Everyone knows this, the pathetic commentators on CNN and MSNBC just as much as the gesticulating clowns running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Like your idol's pool boy recently said, my recommendation for you:
Spend more time on your knees, and less time on the internet.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Dims can't win on actual issues like the economy, so the useful idiots on the left will repeat the propaganda spoon fed to them by the fake news MSM.
Yes, it's all they have. They've thrown everything except the kitchen sink at Trump and they have looked stupid in every occasion. Now, their big go-to topic is white supremacy. When that fails, what will be next? They are lost in La La Land, trying desperately to bring down Trump and his followers. Nothing is working for them.

They don't know it yet, but they have lost already. Truth wins. The left loses.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Dims can't win on actual issues like the economy, so the useful idiots on the left will repeat the propaganda spoon fed to them by the fake news MSM.
In the hierarchy of needs, safety beats luxury. Basic food and shelter beats entertainment.

Economics is based on trust--if I go to the store, the products I want will be there. If I go to the store and risk getting shot, that's a bigger problem.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Yes, it's all they have. They've thrown everything except the kitchen sink at Trump and they have looked stupid in every occasion. Now, their big go-to topic is white supremacy. When that fails, what will be next? They are lost in La La Land, trying desperately to bring down Trump and his followers. Nothing is working for them.

They don't know it yet, but they have lost already. Truth wins. The left loses.
This is a fight over values. If you want to be on the side of "some Americans are more important than others," that's your choice. We can't survive as the country our Founders meant for us to be if that view prevails.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail

Why are you spamming PH with a White Supremacist site?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
So your idea of non propaganda is a White Supremacist site article? And how is this opinion piece ....Current Events?