White Supremacy: Like Manna to the Left

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
'

Your incoherent and nonsensical paranoia of white nationalist bogeymen, is legion.

Again, you have never seen one in person. hahahahahahaaaaaa
I see. You seem to just to want to engage in nonsense as opposed to having a rational convo - again.

There is a group of Neo-Nazi's not far from me, in Huntington Beach, CA

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
I see. You seem to just to want to engage in nonsense as opposed to having a rational convo - again.

Shove your personal attacks, troll.

Really? huntingon beach nazis you say? how many are there?

Jul 2019
Atlanta

Huntington Beach: Skinhead Capital of the County? : Gangs ...
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-07-25-me-16750-story.html
Three skinheads from Huntington Beach beat a gay man in Laguna Beach in 1988. At Ocean View High in January, a swastika was burned into the grass and a Nazi flag was hung from the flagpole.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Flame Baiting
I have no problem with "last posts". You reveal yourself to be a flaming hypocrite with your projections. It seems you aren't intelligent enough to realize you're bitching about a situation that you keep perpetuating.
Trying to slip in that last post in the troll chain while I was taking my nap, you are sooo fucking predictable, and such a flaming troll, you are pathetic. You are the one that looks like a dullard unable to control yourself as I continue to call you out and you continue to respond like a pre-teen diva. Now come back with one of your patented troll lines...I will wait...

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
White Supremacy is on the minds of Trump haters, and it feeds their body and soul. They must continue to repeat it, because it works with their base, and it conjures up images of evil white guys in white robes, with burning crosses, who are coming for the nearest minority. They are everywhere! Except, their numbers are actually few.

But, the myth must go on. 2020 will be the Year to Defeat the Boogeyman. White Supremacists lurk behind every corner in America and Anti-fa and the major fake news organizations will find them and bring them to justice. After all, just look at your Republican neighbor. He's bound to be a white supremacist, even though he doesn't seem to be a hater. Deep, in his dark soul, he is, though. Just ask Don Lemon and many on this board.

By Roger Kimball| August 10th, 2019

The number of real, honest-to-goodness, card-carrying, union-affiliated “white supremacists” is vanishingly small. They could be crowded into a middle-school gymnasium in a small town with room left over for the cheerleaders and a popcorn machine. The idea that white supremacists or the ideology of white supremacism represent a threat to American society is preposterous. Everyone knows this, the pathetic commentators on CNN and MSNBC just as much as the gesticulating clowns running for the Democratic presidential nomination.

I do not like thee, Donald Trump.
Don’t ask me why, you have me stumped.
But this I know, you awful frump:
I do not like thee, Donald Trump.

FBI has seen significant rise in white supremacist domestic terrorism in recent months - CNNPolitics
The FBI has seen a significant rise in the number of white supremacist domestic terrorism cases in recent months, a senior FBI counterterrorism official said Thursday.
The official said the FBI has been grappling with the rise of domestic threats while international terror threats have remained constant with the fall of the ISIS caliphate in Syria.
The domestic terror cases generally include suspects involved in violence related to anti-government views, racial or religious bias, environmental extremism and abortion-related views.
Reflecting law enforcement concern over the issue, earlier today at a hearing Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan called "white supremacist extremist violence" a "huge issue" and called it an "an evolving and increasingly concerning threat."