White Supremacy: Like Manna to the Left

Jul 2019
Toronto
White supremacy results in lots of dead people. That's the problem. This little dance you do to make you feel yourselves feel better won't erase the bodies.
No it won't. It won't change the political leanings of the Dayton shooter either.
Well America...you brought guns to a political debate. Good on ya.

America's been whipped into a feeding frenzy, and most think its because of Donald Trump.
And they're right...but for the wrong reason.
Does anybody really buy this dumb-ass story about Trump wanting to enact old laws and use old holding pens for illegals...shows he's a racist?
And how many of you really think those trade deals were a good deal for America?
BTW...who's noticed that ol' Nadler and his merry band of idiots have gone silent?

Ya...Trump IS the reason for this insanity. He declared war on Globalism, and the Globalists are fighting back.
You know what the Globalists are gonna do to you. They've been doing it for decades now and not a one of you liked it much. Did ya.
So when you belly up to the polls, who ya gonna pick? The one you already know is gonna fuck ya endlessly with a smile on and eloquent manners?
Or the one who says he want to destroy those who've been fucking you all along?

Make a wise choice...and stop bickering over window dressing...for Gawd's sake!

Apr 2014
Maryland
It's the opposite. When you take a small group of idiots, prop them up like they are a massive group of idiots, you give them free advertising and you tell people this is a big movement.

It's a lie. Since you people won't answer the question let me do it for you.

There are about 450 white "hate groups" in this country. both the adl and the slpc counts defunct groups such as the vinelanders, and groups of one people "micetrap distro".... So lets take that number 450 and say that these groups average 100 people. (that's very generous).

That's 45,000 nationwide in this great nation of 350 million. I don't even think there is close to 45k but I will give it a very generous estimate.

You can't even fill up yankee stadium with that small number. The threat is overblown, the threat is the "ebola scare" of this year.

Hardly the pervasive threat you were led to believe it was. So what's happening is you are giving them what they always wanted. a platform, press, exposure.

Minimize them? fuck we marginalized them, and kicked them out of our punk rock music scene. Then again when they came to our MLS red bulls pub in newark. I've given them no quarter. I've fought actual neo-nazis. I'm "minimizing" them? nah, you are making them a bigger threat than they are.
There are over 1100 hate groups and growing,.. I like the way you reduce them to less than half. Let’s say there’s only 1000. .that would be over 100,000 members and you know for every member there’s a dozen that support the hate...but you keep doing what trump wants you do..pretend they aren’t dangerous and minimize a serious oroblemAnd a problem that is growing and growing Hate Map

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
There are over 1100 hate groups and growing,.. I like the way you reduce them to less than half. Let’s say there’s only 1000. .that would be over 100,000 members and you know for every member there’s a dozen that support the hate...but you keep doing what trump wants you do..pretend they aren’t dangerous and minimize a serious oroblemAnd a problem that is growing and growing Hate Map

Half of them are NOT white nationalist groups but black power and other groups. read your own damn links. HALF of all those groups are defunct, have a single person in it, or are the same group with two names (vinelanders and ac skins in jersey, whom, we destroyed with fists in seaside heights in the late 80;s).

Your hate map admits to under reporting left wing violence and it includes a nazi getting a parking ticket as a hate crime. do you have any critical thinking skills or is all your info spoon fed to you without question?>

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
No it won't. It won't change the political leanings of the Dayton shooter either.
Well America...you brought guns to a political debate. Good on ya.

America's been whipped into a feeding frenzy, and most think its because of Donald Trump.
And they're right...but for the wrong reason.
Does anybody really buy this dumb-ass story about Trump wanting to enact old laws and use old holding pens for illegals...shows he's a racist?
And how many of you really think those trade deals were a good deal for America?
BTW...who's noticed that ol' Nadler and his merry band of idiots have gone silent?

Ya...Trump IS the reason for this insanity. He declared war on Globalism, and the Globalists are fighting back.
You know what the Globalists are gonna do to you. They've been doing it for decades now and not a one of you liked it much. Did ya.
So when you belly up to the polls, who ya gonna pick? The one you already know is gonna fuck ya endlessly with a smile on and eloquent manners?
Or the one who says he want to destroy those who've been fucking you all along?

Make a wise choice...and stop bickering over window dressing...for Gawd's sake!
This is nationalist bullshit. It just leads to wars, internecine fighting, and lowered productivity worldwide. We have real problems, we humans. We have to solve them together.

Trump is no less a part of the globalist scheme than anyone else. He wants to be a bigger player, that's all.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Half of them are NOT white nationalist groups but black power and other groups. read your own damn links. HALF of all those groups are defunct, have a single person in it, or are the same group with two names (vinelanders and ac skins in jersey, whom, we destroyed with fists in seaside heights in the late 80;s).

Your hate map admits to under reporting left wing violence and it includes a nazi getting a parking ticket as a hate crime. do you have any critical thinking skills or is all your info spoon fed to you without question?>
Not half, at all! I can show you dozens of sites showing that white hate groups are multiplying in numbers never seen before but it be a waste of time because you have a need to defend them.

Mar 2019
sinromcall09

Typical propaganda for and from useful idiots!