White Supremist wins

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Whats with these 20 something guys????
What is with the idiots that vote for them?

I listened to one old man the other day tell an Asian Reporter that blacks were 20% less intelligent than whites,the Reporter responded, she was Asian. He then told her that was the white part that made her smart!

The unmitigated gall of those old men after we just had 8 years of a Constitutional Lawyer in the WhiteHouse, Now to be stuck with this gibberish in there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Jan 2007
What s with the upidiots that vote for them?

I listened to one old man the other day tell an Asian Reporter that blacks were 20% less intelligent than whites,the Reporter responded, she was Asian. He then told her that was the white part that made her smart!

The unmitigated gall of those old men after we just had 8 years of a Constitutional Lawyer in the WhiteHouse, Now to be stuck with this gibberish in there now.
THe " Ihave a phone and a pen" constitutional president?

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Obviously, they have their supporters. The "silent majority" may not really be a majority, but they're done with being silent.
It is particularly shameful in a free society that such a person can gain any sort of prominence beyond a completely negative notoriety.

Reactions: 12 people
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
It is particularly shameful in a free society that such a person can gain any sort of prominence beyond a completely negative notoriety.
Especially so young. I mean I could envision all these white supremacists being over 60 or so but most are these young guys. We saw that in Charlottesville. I also know the SPLC had sent out memos to high schools claiming groups were deliberately attempting to recruit young kids. What is it that they go "yea with all that life has to offer me nowadays, I am going to be a supremacist." I just dont get it at all.

Reactions: 5 people
Jun 2014
United States
Especially so young. I mean I could envision all these white supremacists being over 60 or so but most are these young guys. We saw that in Charlottesville. I also know the SPLC had sent out memos to high schools claiming groups were deliberately attempting to recruit young kids. What is it that they go "yea with all that life has to offer me nowadays, I am going to be a supremacist." I just dont get it at all.

The old farts still talk tough, but frankly, they don't have the stamina for a nighttime tiki torch march. That's way past their bedtime.

Reactions: 3 people

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Because some people find hatred to be a virtue.

Reactions: 3 people