White woman caught on video calling black women N-word said she's not sorry, would do it again

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
White woman caught on video calling black women N-word said she's not sorry, would do it again
The North Carolina woman claimed she wasn't racist, despite refusing to apologize and insisting that she would use the racist slur again.
By Doha Madani

"You're so stupid, n----r," Goodman the said."
"Goodman claimed that she has "tremendous anxiety" and that she "used that word because they forced me into it. She also told WRAL she knew what she said was offensive when asked by a WRAL reporter."
"Yes, I do that’s why I said it," Goodman said. "I would say it again to them.”

##############################################################################################
In this day and age some people apparently think that it's perfectly alright to use that hurtful word to many. And she'd do it again, she says! How about that? Who thinks it was just merely Freedom of Speech at work? White Supremacy is taking over this country and Trump isn't doing anything about it. There is also a WARNING posted concerning the video.

Reactions: Friday13

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The North Carolina woman claimed she wasn't racist, despite refusing to apologize and insisting that she would use the racist slur again.
By Doha Madani

##############################################################################################
In this day and age some people apparently think that it's perfectly alright to use that hurtful word to many. And she'd do it again, she says! How about that? Who thinks it was just merely Freedom of Speech at work? White Supremacy is taking over this country and Trump isn't doing anything about it. There is also a WARNING posted concerning the video.
Ever stop to think that the constant use of the word "Nazi" is not offensive? One incident is a MOVEMENT? PPFFFFFFttttt!

Reactions: all9Yards
May 2016
Florida
By Doha Madani

Welcome to Trump ‘murica. And to think I responded to a poster yesterday that said racism was lower under Trump...

Nov 2015
UK
By Doha Madani

What's racist, the woman or the word?