WHO didn't know FLYNN was LOBBYING for Turkey? PENCE absolutely KNEW!

Jul 2015
Florida
Jesus people, there is no end to it! It's layers of lies on layers of lies. PENCE KNEW, he was specifically sent a formal letter by a US Congressman that FLYNN was lobbying for Turkey and should NOT have been getting INTEL briefings. SPICER KNEW, that's obvious from his non-denial denial yesterday. FLYNN'S LAWYERS KNEW.

Hell, Cummings got the information from the US NEWS sources. And no one told Trump? No one told Bannon? No one told PRIEBUS? Bull-shit!

Top Democrat sent letter to Mike Pence in November warning of Michael Flynn's Turkey lobbying

Michael Flynn arriving to deliver a statement next to the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, during the daily briefing at the White House on February 1. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

President Donald Trump was not aware that his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was being paid to lobby for Turkish interests in the months before the US election, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, said Thursday.
"I don't believe that was known," Spicer said when asked whether Trump knew about Flynn's work before he appointed Flynn to his Cabinet.

In an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, Vice President Mike Pence said he was not aware either and that he only first heard about it as reports surfaced Thursday that Flynn had registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department earlier this week.

Fox News' Bret Baier asked Pence whether he would have "had to fire Flynn anyway"— even if Flynn had not misled him about his conversations with Russia's ambassador to the US in December — because he was paid over $500,000 "to lobby, essentially, for Turkey" from August to November.

"Hearing that story today was the first I'd heard of it," Pence said, adding that he "fully" supported "the decision that President Trump made to ask for General Flynn's resignation."

http://www.businessinsider.com/elijah-cummings-letter-to-mike-pence-about-flynn-turkey-lobbying-2017-3

Here's a copy of the LETTER

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
I understand that Flynn lawyers' have put out a statement that Flynn disclosed to the top level of the administration team that Flynn had business ties to Turkey during the campaign and was possibly going to have to register as a foreign lobbyist. Pence was the head of the transition team.Like to see Pence under oath say he wasn't aware of Flynn's business dealings with Turkey until after he resigned because that is basically a lie.

Pence told Fox News’ Bret Baier in an interview airing Thursday evening that media reports about Flynn’s work were “the first I heard of it and I think it is an affirmation of the President’s decision to ask General Flynn to resign.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-pe...ffirmation-of-decision-to-fire-michael-flynn/

The White House said the President’s transition team was told that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn might need to register as a foreign agent before accepting the role, but that the President had not been aware.

"The team was told before Inauguration day that Mr Flynn would have to alert the Justice Department due to his previous career of lobbying work with foreign countries, according to a White House official and a person with direct knowledge of discussions between transition lawyers and Mr Flynn's representatives."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/donald-trumps-team-told-michael-185608776.html

Last edited:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I thought it was Russia he was lobbying for? lol

How can one man lobby for two countries who are... not friends, to put it mildly?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Jesus people, there is no end to it! It's layers of lies on layers of lies. PENCE KNEW, he was specifically sent a formal letter by a US Congressman that FLYNN was lobbying for Turkey and should NOT have been getting INTEL briefings. SPICER KNEW, that's obvious from his non-denial denial yesterday. FLYNN'S LAWYERS KNEW.

Hell, Cummings got the information from the US NEWS sources. And no one told Trump? No one told Bannon? No one told PRIEBUS? Bull-shit!

Top Democrat sent letter to Mike Pence in November warning of Michael Flynn's Turkey lobbying

Michael Flynn arriving to deliver a statement next to the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, during the daily briefing at the White House on February 1. REUTERS/Carlos Barria

President Donald Trump was not aware that his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was being paid to lobby for Turkish interests in the months before the US election, the White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, said Thursday.
"I don't believe that was known," Spicer said when asked whether Trump knew about Flynn's work before he appointed Flynn to his Cabinet.

In an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, Vice President Mike Pence said he was not aware either and that he only first heard about it as reports surfaced Thursday that Flynn had registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department earlier this week.

Fox News' Bret Baier asked Pence whether he would have "had to fire Flynn anyway"— even if Flynn had not misled him about his conversations with Russia's ambassador to the US in December — because he was paid over $500,000 "to lobby, essentially, for Turkey" from August to November.

"Hearing that story today was the first I'd heard of it," Pence said, adding that he "fully" supported "the decision that President Trump made to ask for General Flynn's resignation."

http://www.businessinsider.com/elijah-cummings-letter-to-mike-pence-about-flynn-turkey-lobbying-2017-3

Here's a copy of the LETTER

5 Star Post. Of course they knew. They were all doing the same thing. I

Jul 2015
Florida
I thought it was Russia he was lobbying for? lol

How can one man lobby for two countries who are... not friends, to put it mildly?
Yet he did! As for the latter, who gives a shit--he got paid by BOTH, remember?? Now the story is coming out that he did such a shit job for Turkey, they want their money back. I'll assume that since Russia got the outcome THEY wanted--not Hillary--they won't be asking for theirs.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Let's not forget THIS picture. Flynn's paid speaking gig in RUSSIA...