• Howard Schultz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Apr 2015
Banned
T

Think again, LeRoy. Sherrod is against anything that hurts the worker and he knows how Steel dumping hurt the Steel Industry.

There is not a man in Congress more honorable than Sherrod. You need to consider how many workers blame NAFTA. That includes my Son. As a Professional he watched what happened to his workers. And he is still angry. He votes for Sherrod.
So you support the Trump steel tariffs?

Dec 2006
required field
So you aren’t seeing anyone on this list you may consider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did say I would vote for Kamala Harris. Honestly, I'll vote for just about anyone they put up, whether I like them or not, if the only alternative is Trump. At this point they could put an organ grinder monkey in a suit who plays Hail to the Chief and I'd vote for it.

Apr 2015
Banned
I did say I would vote for Kamala Harris. Honestly, I'll vote for just about anyone they put up, whether I like them or not, if the only alternative is Trump. At this point they could put an organ grinder monkey in a suit who plays Hail to the Chief and I'd vote for it.
How you ever supported a republican?

Dec 2006
required field
How you ever supported a republican?
No. I have yet to see one run for President that I would support. There have been one or two that I wasn't completely opposed to, though I can't remember their names. I wouldn't have pitched a fit if they won. But they didn't make it out of the primaries. My favorite candidates never do.

I wasn't happy with Clinton. I'm done with dynasties, no matter what their last name is. I thought she would be too pro-business and too pro-war at the expense of regular people. But I held my nose and voted for her, because what I saw in the primaries made me realize America would be better off with almost anyone else besides this self-centered blowhard who probably believes his own bullshit because he's lied about everything for so long.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Would you want Cory Booker?