Who Told Acosta To Deal Epstein in 2006?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Was it Dubya? If not, then who? If Acosta's claims are true, one reason he spared Epstein was he "was told" Epstein was an "intelligence asset" because of hus connections to the Saudi Royal family.

Told by whom?

Are you curious?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Was it Dubya? If not, then who? If Acosta's claims are true, one reason he spared Epstein was he "was told" Epstein was an "intelligence asset" because of hus connections to the Saudi Royal family.

Told by whom?

Are you curious?
Whole thing stinks. News coverage has been showing pictures and listing names of all the people Epstein dined with and had connections with. Seems he was quite the person who traveled the world meeting with leaders and dignitaries. That certainly does make me curious. Why would someone with just a Wall St background be doing this? He had to have "other business" he was conducting secretly. I dont want to go there, but it does make me think he was the one who made other leaders "happy" with young girls and thats how deals got done. Ugh.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Last edited:
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Jul 2019
Atlanta

Told by whom?

Are you curious?
Saudi Royal Family Surprised by Lack of Ties to Jeffrey ...
The Mideast Beast - Because all news is satiricalsaudi-royal-family-surprised-by-lack-of-ties-to...
4 days ago · A spokesman for Saudi Arabia has announced that King Salman is genuinely shocked by the lack of ties between the Saudi Royal family and disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. It has been reporting that the King is investigating those responsible. “He is …

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Whole thing stinks. News coverage has been showing pictures and listing names of all the people Epstein dined with and had connections with. Seems he was quite the person who traveled the world meeting with leaders and dignitaries. That certainly does make me curious. Why would someone with just a Wall St background be doing this? He had to have "other business" he was conducting secretly. I dont want to go there, but it does make me think he was the one who made other leaders "happy" with young girls and thats how deals got done. Ugh.
Note that she accuses the Saudi royal family, but never mentions the British royal family's ties to Epstein.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

According to the NYT article I read the other day, Ghislaine Maxwell was responsible for providing most of Epstein's social contacts, and handled much of his "procurement" as well. She's also coming under increasing scrutiny as a result of the renewed charges against him. She's allegedly living somewhere in London (having packed up and left NYC several years ago), although at a hearing a few years back her attorney claimed to have no address for her.