Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention.

Nov 2018
Maryland
The real reason why liberals hate God has to do with our Inalienable (God-given) rights, according to our Constitution.

As I have said often on this board, the left is all about power and control. They want to control us, make us succumb to THEIR will,

Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention.
By
David Brockett
-
August 29, 2019

Inalienable (God-given) rights can’t be usurped by anyone…not gun-grabbers, or censors, or federal, state, or local government, not agencies or NGOs, not your local police or the military, not the Supreme Court or Congress, or the White House.

The next time you read something about the ACLU, or some other left-wing political group, demanding that a cross be torn down or some religious object be removed from public view, look beyond the obvious. They aren’t really after God, they’re after you and your God-Given rights.

Inalienable rights, like the right to defend yourself, be safe in your home, speak out freely, the right to own property (including firearms and SUVs) and travel (unimpeded) on highways are the only roadblocks to an authoritarian government.

As long as God is alive in our nation, and I mean also alive in the legal and procedural sense, it will keep interfering with the liberal-communist plan to use the government to take control of our lives.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/whoa-liberals-really-hate-god-and-the-reason-will-surprise-you/

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The real reason why liberals hate God has to do with our Inalienable (God-given) rights, according to our Constitution.

As I have said often on this board, the left is all about power and control. They want to control us, make us succumb to THEIR will,

By
David Brockett
-
August 29, 2019

Inalienable (God-given) rights can’t be usurped by anyone…not gun-grabbers, or censors, or federal, state, or local government, not agencies or NGOs, not your local police or the military, not the Supreme Court or Congress, or the White House.

The next time you read something about the ACLU, or some other left-wing political group, demanding that a cross be torn down or some religious object be removed from public view, look beyond the obvious. They aren’t really after God, they’re after you and your God-Given rights.

Inalienable rights, like the right to defend yourself, be safe in your home, speak out freely, the right to own property (including firearms and SUVs) and travel (unimpeded) on highways are the only roadblocks to an authoritarian government.

As long as God is alive in our nation, and I mean also alive in the legal and procedural sense, it will keep interfering with the liberal-communist plan to use the government to take control of our lives.

Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention. - DC Dirty Laundry
Known this a long time. But you forgot a babies right to LIVE. When a LIB SCOTUS allowed people to commit infanticide ,it kinda devalued the Constitution.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Last time I checked, God is not in charge of our laws. And I know a lot of "liberals" who are religious.
Actually, God is in charge, whether his haters like it or not.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

John Adams

Reactions: Hognoxious
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Personal Insult
Known this a long time. But you forgot a babies right to LIVE. When a LIB SCOTUS allowed people to commit infanticide ,it kinda devalued the Constitution.
That’s some unhinged crazy talk right there. Get help. Seriously. Liberals do not commit infanticide and, if you honestly think they do, you should consider speaking to a professional therapist