Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Freedom of Religion ring any bells? Libs want religious symbols torn down because they might offend athiests. Who CARES? They actually tried to ban Christmas in Schools.
Liberals want all references to God removed from society in general.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Oh I don't know. The culture of "fear", I will always be better than anyone else, aggressive leadership, rigid thinking, and blind loyalty.
Are you afraid? And, if you are, what are you afraid of? Yes, Trump does brag and talks himself up, but I remember Obama referring to himself several times in a speech. Aggressive leadership? And, rigid thinking is simply making up his mind and following through. Blind loyalty? I support Trump's agenda (mostly), but I don't feel any "blind" loyalty to him.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
The real reason why liberals hate God has to do with our Inalienable (God-given) rights, according to our Constitution.

As I have said often on this board, the left is all about power and control. They want to control us, make us succumb to THEIR will,

Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention.
By
David Brockett
-
August 29, 2019

Inalienable (God-given) rights can’t be usurped by anyone…not gun-grabbers, or censors, or federal, state, or local government, not agencies or NGOs, not your local police or the military, not the Supreme Court or Congress, or the White House.

The next time you read something about the ACLU, or some other left-wing political group, demanding that a cross be torn down or some religious object be removed from public view, look beyond the obvious. They aren’t really after God, they’re after you and your God-Given rights.

Inalienable rights, like the right to defend yourself, be safe in your home, speak out freely, the right to own property (including firearms and SUVs) and travel (unimpeded) on highways are the only roadblocks to an authoritarian government.

As long as God is alive in our nation, and I mean also alive in the legal and procedural sense, it will keep interfering with the liberal-communist plan to use the government to take control of our lives.

Whoa! Liberals REALLY hate God, and the REASON will surprise you. Patriots, pay attention. - DC Dirty Laundry
Nah. Liberals , like most Americans, value the constitution and support civil rights for all citizens.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Are you afraid? And, if you are, what are you afraid of? Yes, Trump does brag and talks himself up, but I remember Obama referring to himself several times in a speech. Aggressive leadership? And, rigid thinking is simply making up his mind and following through. Blind loyalty? I support Trump's agenda (mostly), but I don't feel any "blind" loyalty to him.
I guess you haven't been paying attention to the news lately?

I fear the US will lose it's standing in the world - and that is already happening.

Jun 2013
Here
Amendment I = freedom from religion in politics (protestants fighting catholics, fighting Baptists, wanting to ban Muslims, calling Jews who vote Democratic disloyal.....etc. etc.)

Nov 2018
Maryland
I guess you haven't been paying attention to the news lately?

I fear the US will lose it's standing in the world - and that is already happening.
Not going to happen. I fear you are watching too much fake news.

The U.S. is the strongest nation in the world, both economically and militarily, and you can thank Trump and his supporters for that.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
The Declaration and Constitution: Their Christian Roots
The Declaration and Constitution: Their Christian Roots
Professor M.E. Bradford shows in his book, A Worthy Company, that fifty of the fifty-five men who signed the Constitution were church members who endorsed the Christian faith. The Bible and biblical principles were important in the framing of the Constitution. In particular, the framers started with a biblical view of human nature.
The gospels were written by men years after Jesus left this planet by men who stamped the names of the disciples on them. Oh, and Jesus was zealot like many others during the first century. You might want to read up on the truth before you continue to spout of your nonsense.

Reactions: Friday13