WHOA!! SEAN HANNITY--"I'M NOT A JOURNALIST, JACKASS..." (the J.A. is a CIA-DIRECTOR)

Jul 2015
Florida
YESTERDAY!! CIA director Hayden (GEE WHO WAS HE CIA DIRECTOR UNDER?) called HANNITY a propagandist. HANNITY responded.

EDIT: Hayden called Hannity a TRUE propagandist.

Oh this his just sooooo much fun to watch! I just watched the Megan Kelley/Newt interview. So MUUUUCH FUN!

Last edited:
Jun 2013
VA
Been listening to Lump the past few days.....he's covering his ass for Election Night.

Declaring to his fans (the only people in the world DUMBER than Lumpy :) ), that he's "being realistic", as he runs down a well-rehearsed litany of "States Trump has to win to get to 270 EC votes", and carefully noting that "Trump would have to pull in inside straight" (a direct quote Hannity stole from Rove last Sunday).

IOW...he's prepping for a Trump defeat. And then it gets interesting.

Lumpy previously said he'd blame a Trump defeat on "RINOs and Establishment types who failed to support Trump sufficiently".....but that puts HIM in a bad place.

Trump loses?....Hannity (may) still has a job on Fox News. How does he have Republicans on as guests, if he's bashing the Speaker of the House or Mitch McConnell or other Congressional or State Republicans???

Jan 2016
Colorado
YESTERDAY!! CIA director Hayden (GEE WHO WAS HE CIA DIRECTOR UNDER?) called HANNITY a propagandist yesterday. HANNITY responded.

Oh this his just sooooo much fun to watch! I just watched the Megan Kelley/Newt interview. So MUUUUCH FUN!
Wow. Just WOW. That is ALMOST as bad as when Texas Governor Rick Perry warned Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to never show up in Texas, or "We'd get real UGLY with you!"

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
He's not a journalist.

(But, to be honest....not many of those left, these days. At least not on Television. The Major Three networks still have some in the field. CNN may have a few. BUT....the vast majority of the Talking Heads on the TV screen are "faces," not Journalists. I question if they even have any training in "reporting." )

Jun 2016
Gotham
YESTERDAY!! CIA director Hayden (GEE WHO WAS HE CIA DIRECTOR UNDER?) called HANNITY a propagandist yesterday. HANNITY responded.

Does Hannity think that only journalists can be propagandists?

Seems to me Dr. Goebbels had a certain knack for it.

Why not a "TV personality?"

Jun 2013
VA
He's not a journalist.
No....he's a cheap knock-off of Limbaugh. A wimpy little goof who would be the one standing behind the bully in the schoolyard, saying "Yeah, Butch...give the little dweeb another Indian burn!"

He started off doing that with Rush (plus basically lifting Limbaugh's talking points for his own "monologues")....now he's bestest buddies with Cheeto'lini.

And he's dumber than a bag of hammers. It's why Murdoch and Ailes got rid of Alan Colmes from the show, especially after President Obama was elected. Lumpy would have been shown to be a fool constantly with a co-host who wasn't a rightwing sycophant.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Hannity has always been clear on that point. I find his show to be the Trump campaign since early in the primaries. To me, unless there is a good guest, the show is not watchable.