WHOA!! They're nervous. Ratcheting up the 'pre-buting' in anticipation of CBO...

Jul 2015
Florida
They're all nervous. I'm thinking they know the numbers are not gonna look good from the CBO. Trump is doing an intense sales pitch right now that is DISGUSTING! He's bad mouthing Obamacare, says the press is in on making Obamacare look good. He has some people in the room that apparently are going to tell us how horrible the ACA was for them. It's a disaster, disaster, disaster.

Kinda weird, he SAID he thought they should WAIT to roll it out? Really? So who IS behind the fast rollout? Him or Ryan? And the Senate still certainly seems to say its DOA.

Incompetence or is there something else going on? Deflecting from the BUGGING bullshit? Deflecting from Comey's upcoming report?

Or just soooo much blowing up simultaneously because he's an amateur, an idiot and a FIRESTARTER.

It's going to be a bumpy ride the next few days people!

Last edited:
Jul 2014
midwest
Well, that would at least bring us into the 20th century. And yes, I do indeed realized we're living in the 21st century.
Single payer will suck, too.

But at least it will screw most everyone equally.

And the rich will still get the best healthcare, just like they do now.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Trump wann
TS to wait a year. You think the House is going to screw every one over before 2018? That is why Ryan wants to rush it through. Tom Cotton warned them they would lose the House.

The Senate only needs 3.

Jul 2015
Florida
No worries.

TrumpCare is probably suck just as bad as ObamaCare.

Single payer is coming, it's just a matter of time...
We been dicking around with it for 20 years. Let's just DO IT. Make the adjustments, get the economies of scale tied to Medicare and do it! Quit fucking around!!!!

Jul 2015
Florida
Trump wann
TS to wait a year. You think the House is going to screw every one over before 2018? That is why Ryan wants to rush it through. Tom Cotton warned them they would lose the House.

The Senate only needs 3.
That is PRECISELY what I thought. They don't want this albatross around their neck in 2018. Even when THE HOUSE sends it the Senate, as bad as it is, they can go home and said, WE tried to get rid of Obamacare, BLAME THE SENATE. The Senate can go home and tell their people, THE HOUSE sent us a shitty bill.

Win, win. EXCEPT the citizens.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No worries.

TrumpCare is probably suck just as bad as ObamaCare.

Single payer is coming, it's just a matter of time...
Didn't take long for you people to go from "Trump is a man of the people, the working class" and "he'll drain the swamp" to well, he's not much worse than the guy before him. Not even two months.

But at least he's a rich white male, right boys?

Jul 2014
midwest
Didn't take long for you people to go from "Trump is a man of the people, the working class" and "he'll drain the swamp" to well, he's not much worse than the guy before him. Not even two months.

But at least he's a rich white male, right boys?
Who is "you people"?

Got a mouse in your pocket?

I never liked him, never supported him.

Until he won the election.

I always support my prez, even when I don't like them.