Whoops, yet another liberal fake hate crime story bites the dust

Nov 2014
Canada
"(T)he woman is a kook"?

I was about to post that some reports have mentioned there may be mental health concerns with this woman. Branding people with these challenges as "kooks" does NOTHING to advance concerns of those living with mental health concerns. It marginalizes them. It debases them. It degrades them. It treats them as "less than".

If you want to challenge the charge of "white power" being shouted, fine.

If you want to point out the accused has mental health concerns, that it valid.

But to brand them as a "kook" is classless, rude, inflammatory, and wrong.

It also shows that your habit of addressing member here with "Mr." "Ms." "Mrs." or whatever other "polite" title you choose is just bullshit, and disingenuous as hell.

Jan 2014
California
"(T)he woman is a kook"?

I was about to post that some reports have mentioned there may be mental health concerns with this woman. Branding people with these challenges as "kooks" does NOTHING to advance concerns of those living with mental health concerns. It marginalizes them. It debases them. It degrades them. It treats them as "less than".

It also shows that your habit of addressing member here with "Mr." "Ms." "Mrs." or whatever other "polite" title you choose is just bullshit, and disingenuous as hell.
Mr. Fitcher,

Some wackadoodle wacks the doodle of an old lady and your big concern is I called her a kook?

May 2012
By the wall
"(T)he woman is a kook"?

I don't seem to recall the left complaining when liberals called Palins son a retard.

Nov 2014
Canada
I don't seem to recall the left complaining when liberals called Palins son a retard.
If you can find any comment made by me that supported those denigrating Sarah Palin's son, please present it. At this point I am addressing a member's post regarding the suspect in an assault.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Meanwhile, if there were no witnesses, how is it established that no shouts were made? The old lady was certainly struck and injured, there were people close enough to take pictures.