Whose posts are aiding/abetting V. Putin's efforts against the USA?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
A little paranoia is often warranted.
When you read certain members constant posts degrading U.S. Intelligence agencies, FBI and other security assets that we have relied on for over 60 years to keep us safe from foreign enemies, ask yourself "Who is benefiting from these posts?"

Not all these posters wish us ill but some of them possibly do.
Putin's GRU is not spending millions on social media to undermine confidence in our institutions for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Libertine

Apr 2015
Katmandu
When you read certain members constant posts degrading U.S. Intelligence agencies, FBI and other security assets that we have relied on for over 60 years to keep us safe from foreign enemies, ask yourself "Who is benefiting from these posts?"

Putin's GRU is not spending millions on social media to undermine confidence in our institutions for nothing.
So based on all of your posts for the past two years, I would say that you are aiding and abetting Vlad and the Russians.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Frank Church is spinning in his grave. That is when liberals believed in strict oversight of the intelligence agencies and of the FBI.

Jan 2007

Reminds me of:

Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is a United States government-funded organization that broadcasts and reports news, information, and analysis to countries in Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East where it says that "the free flow of information is either banned by government authorities or not fully developed".[3] RFE/RL is a 501(c)(3) corporation supervised by the Broadcasting Board of Governors, an agency overseeing all U.S. federal government international broadcasting services.[4]

During the Cold War, Radio Free Europe (RFE) was broadcast to Soviet satellite countries and Radio Liberty (RL) targeted the Soviet Union. RFE was founded as an anti-communist propaganda source in 1949 by the National Committee for a Free Europe. RL was founded two years later and the two organizations merged in 1976. Communist governments frequently sent agents to infiltrate RFE's headquarters, and the KGB regularly jammed its signals. RFE/RL received funds covertly from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) until 1972.[5] During RFE's earliest years of existence, the CIA and U.S. Department of State issued broad policy directives, and a system evolved where broadcast policy was determined through negotiation between them and RFE staff.[6

Jan 2007

So explain why allowing Russia acces to Uranium was an excellent idea. Why was Skolkovo technology center highly promoted by Hillary? Technology and U238 are REAL. Mueller and his FBI knew about the Russian corruption surrounding uranium, why did he remain quiet was CFIUS informed? I understand this doesn't mean shit to you as the wrong administration is involved.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
So explain why allowing Russia acces to Uranium was an excellent idea. Why was Skolkovo technology center highly promoted by Hillary? Technology and U238 are REAL. Mueller and his FBI knew about the Russian corruption surrounding uranium, why did he remain quiet was CFIUS informed? I understand this doesn't mean shit to you as the wrong administration is involved.
You still peddling that long proven not true crap?

How about we talk about Trump and Putin?

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2007
So based on all of your posts for the past two years, I would say that you are aiding and abetting Vlad and the Russians.
Russia is loving the chaos going on concerning one party trying to terminate an elected president an undo everything he attempts. Russian meddling was already in play under the previous administration. Absolutely no concern about it , especially here at PH. None!

Jan 2007

Totally true for you apologists . You just don't care. Putin got what he wanted. Trump hasn't advanced Russia. Look at the previous admin. You don't want to go there, do you?

Jan 2007

The issue is not just whether the Clinton's or the foundation profited in any way, the real issue is why the deal was approved at all to RUSSIA our enemy. Mueller knew the corruption surrounding it.

In October, an article in The Hill reported that the F.B.I. had been looking into evidence around the time of the Uranium One deal that Russians were offering bribes to expand their energy interests in the United States. Mr. Mueller was the F.B.I. director at the time.

I understand this doesn't phase you one bit.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The issue is not just whether the Clinton's or the foundation profited in any way, the real issue is why the deal was approved at all to RUSSIA our enemy. Mueller knew the corruption surrounding it.

In October, an article in The Hill reported that the F.B.I. had been looking into evidence around the time of the Uranium One deal that Russians were offering bribes to expand their energy interests in the United States. Mr. Mueller was the F.B.I. director at the time.

I understand this doesn't phase you one bit.
No, because it is bullshit, no US uranium has left the country for anywhere.