Why Are Democrats Refusing to View The Lesser Redacted Mueller Report

May 2012
By the wall
Democrats are not "the party of stupid", that would be a stupid move to impeach without all the witnesses testifying and documents in hand, now wouldn't it? You people are beyond partisan hacks all the way to another dimension.
I guess they are the party of stupid since half of them want to go ahead with impeachment now.

Mostly the young guns and the old guard isn't going to be there forever to keep them in check.

That is the future of your party.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I guess they are the party of stupid since half of them want to go ahead with impeachment now.

Mostly the young guns and the old guard isn't going to be there forever to keep them in check.

The 2020 election will prove just how stupid the American people think the Democrat Party is.

The Democrats of course will blame the Russians.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

The future of your party is Tiki Torches and White Supremacist marches.

Dec 2018
Florida
You just lost the 2018 elections by 9 million votes, go on with your deluded self...
Yet the democrats lost the electoral college. I guess next time they will continue to forget that it is relevant to the election. Just gotta ignore those unimportant states since all that matters is New York and California.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yet the democrats lost the electoral college. I guess next time they will continue to forget that it is relevant to the election. Just gotta ignore those unimportant states since all that matters is New York and California.
The GOP only lost 2016 by 3 million votes, they lost 2018 by triple that amount...at some point even the skewed numbers from the Electoral College are overridden and made moot. Trump is a disaster of the first water, and we are going to see that more and more as his Presidency continues to unravel..