Why contemporary "feminism" is just a front for capitalism

Jul 2017
US
Reality is, that most contemporary "feminism" as is trendy in mainstream media is simply corporate recruitment disguised as "feminism".

Long story short, after WWII (when women began entering the workplace in large numbers), corporations realized how much more they could maximize profits by encouraging more women to join the workforce full time.

Since then, it's been trendy for white-male owned corporations to market dime-a-dozen corporate "careers" under vague notions of "empowerment" or self-actualization, when the primary motive of course is simply empowering the corporate shareholders.

(For what it's worth, actual feminist philosophers did write about self-actualization, but they didn't try to dumb it down and simplify it only in ugly terms of the almighty $).

Because the truth of day-to-day life is that no women feels "empowered" having to slave away all day in a cubicle for a white male CEO who golfs on the weekends and grabs his secretary by the p*ssy, and can toss her out on the street at will.

In reality, most 'stay at home moms' have way more barganing power over their husband and her property than a female cubicle drone has over her CEO, and there's no "stay at a home mom" with a wealthy husband who has the luxury of eating bon-bons and listening to classical piano while her hubbie is out at work, who'd ever envy being stuck at a desk all day working to increase the profits of the Koch Brothers. A smart "feminist" would just marry a wealthy man if anything.

This is why "modern feminism", like the majority of the narratives in the fake news media today, is just another scam targeted at gullible women with daddy issues, and needs to just be destroyed along with all of the other false leftist narratives out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2010
Australia
I once pointed out on this board that the Founders' mothers were at home with their children, used discipline and did the cooking, and cleaned the house, did the laundry etc., and were smarter than the average female graduate today. They also created the Founders, whose wives lived the same way again, bringing up their children from home, using discipline, etc. Wow, did the feminazis hate that - fighting me tooth and nail.

http://politicalhotwire.com/political-discussion/106834-modern-feminists-vs-founders%92-wives.html

Reactions: 1 person

Sparta

Former Staff
Aug 2006
Connecticut
Reality is, that most contemporary "feminism" as is trendy in mainstream media is simply corporate recruitment disguised as "feminism".

Long story short, after WWII (when women began entering the workplace in large numbers), corporations realized how much more they could maximize profits by encouraging more women to join the workforce full time.

Since then, it's been trendy for white-male owned corporations to market dime-a-dozen corporate "careers" under vague notions of "empowerment" or self-actualization, when the primary motive of course is simply empowering the corporate shareholders.

(For what it's worth, actual feminist philosophers did write about self-actualization, but they didn't try to dumb it down and simplify it only in ugly terms of the almighty $).

Because the truth of day-to-day life is that no women feels "empowered" having to slave away all day in a cubicle for a white male CEO who golfs on the weekends and grabs his secretary by the p*ssy, and can toss her out on the street at will.

In reality, most 'stay at home moms' have way more barganing power over their husband and her property than a female cubicle drone has over her CEO, and there's no "stay at a home mom" with a wealthy husband who has the luxury of eating bon-bons and listening to classical piano while her hubbie is out at work, who'd ever envy being stuck at a desk all day working to increase the profits of the Koch Brothers. A smart "feminist" would just marry a wealthy man if anything.

This is why "modern feminism", like the majority of the narratives in the fake news media today, is just another scam targeted at gullible women with daddy issues, and needs to just be destroyed along with all of the other false leftist narratives out there.
There is truth in that, but it ignores women who don t want to marry, or stay married.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Nah, the reality is you're stuck master baiting to pictures of Melania Trump, while young, studly guys like me get all the women who think you're creepy.

Gaffer = Reference to a nearly dead internet forum "Neogaf" full of white male video game nerds who spank it to anime all day, so means I'm probably closer to the truth than you, lmao

Is this your feeble attempt to troll me? Get a fucking life.

Jul 2017
US
Point in a nutshell:

No man in his right mind dreams of slaving away at a cubicle for a greedy white executive, so there's no logical reason a woman should consider this 'empowering' either.

Jul 2017
US
There is truth in that, but it ignores women who don t want to marry, or stay married.
If I was a woman who didn't want to mary I'd rather be my own boss than work for a corporation; the fact that most 'modern feminism' is just shilling conventional corporate jobs to women instead of encouraging things such as women becoming business owners, musicians, philosophers, artists - whatever, proves that 'feminism' today is primarily just about marketing corporate jobs rather than actually 'empowering' anyone.