why do all american veterans hate Israel and the jews ?

May 2013
North East
All the people who served in the US military hate jews and Israel .
is that what your nurse told you? Or you had personal experience before committed to ward # 6?.
Or may be you are just a program , designed to mix around a few words in the sentence: "Israel, hate, all" with a few other occasional sprinklings of English words whichever this computer programm randomly picks from English dictionary?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
is that what your nurse told you? Or you had personal experience before committed to ward # 6?.
Or may be you are just a program , designed to mix around a few words in the sentence: "Israel, hate, all" with a few other occasional sprinklings of English words whichever this computer programm picks from English dictionary?
You're that little jewish kid from new york that used to post around here with another handle aren't you? Where have ya' been?

Apr 2013
Alabama
All the people who served in the US military hate jews and Israel .
can you just ahead and get banned already?

serioulsy, I'm tired of your daily anti-semetic rants and stupid threads.

I served, and still serve, in the US military and I certainly don't hate jews or Israel.

Reactions: 4 people
Apr 2012
East coast USA
I wonder, are you representive of general attitude of young people in Israelis? Do all of you worry about the attitude of Americans ?
Do you worry about the billions of dollars we contribute to your economy being cut. ?
Is this why you seem to be checking this small sample of people in a political forum?