Why do religions focus more on sexual "sins" than those involving integrity?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
It is a sin, As is Adultry, Lying under oath, like comey Mcabe, Brennen, and Clapper did, Unjustified homicide is a sin, it is not Kill the Hebrew word is murder, You have something I want, I have sinned., If I Steal it because I want it, that is another sin, If I screw your wife to get it that is another sin,

My sins are not better than a homosexuals sin, My God died to save all sinners from their wage, by granting them the gift of life, that includes those that commit the sin of homosexuality.
You forgot Trump, the most prolific liar that ever sat in the WhiteHouse.

Funny how you can weave someone Trump does not like into a post on Religion.

Apr 2018
Northern end of Lake Erie
I beg your pardon! If you follow those 10 Commandments that is all you need.
WRONG! Jesus Himself declared that if you violate even the smallest detail of the Law, you violate the entire law and stand condemned. What you need is the shed blood of Christ to forgive your sins and the born-again relationship that God Himself can establish if you receive Christ as your Lord, Savior, and Master over your life.

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2008
Washington state
I do not need to read the link. I know the differences between the various Jewish groups far better than you. You are merely looking for excuses to make personal attacks and troll because you cannot have an adult conversation about the subject matter.

Orthodox Jews are no more of one mind about political issues than any other group of Jews - or much of anyone else, for that matter. The fact is that all you are capable of is lying, trolling and making personal attacks. Shut up and go away.
Your religion doesn’t agree with your stance.
LGBTQ EQUALITY

ON SEXUAL ORIENTATION & GENDER IDENTITY

Orthodox policies related to LGBTQ inclusion are grounded in the Torah and subsequent rabbinic teachings, which prohibit sexual relationships between individuals of same gender, and base gender roles on birth biology. Sex between men and particularly anal intercourse is deemed a violation of biblical weight. Lesbian relations are not mentioned in the Bible and are prohibited explicitly only by later rabbinic authorities. Stances of Faiths on #LGBTQ Issues: #Orthodox Judaism | Human Rights Campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ripskater

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Love the l-rd your g-d and love thy neighbor. Those are the 2 greatest.
While those are certainly among the 613 mitzvahs (commandments), they are not part of the Ten Commandments. The first is from Devarim (Deuteronomy) 6:5; the second is from Vayikra (Leviticus) 19:18.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
WRONG! Jesus Himself declared that if you violate even the smallest detail of the Law, you violate the entire law and stand condemned. What you need is the shed blood of Christ to forgive your sins and the born-again relationship that God Himself can establish if you receive Christ as your Lord, Savior, and Master over your life.
Rubbish.