Why do religions focus more on sexual "sins" than those involving integrity?

Nov 2014
TN
You forgot Trump, the most prolific liar that ever sat in the WhiteHouse.

Funny how you can weave someone Trump does not like into a post on Religion.
actually he is not the Great Liar.. What People were claiming him to lie about was no ties to Russian Collusion... And it was not him lying, it was the Fake news Sights that you are using to accuse him of lying, that lied.

The Greatest Liar of a President was Barak H. Obama. Plus Obama violated the US Constitution more than any other modern President.. No president since 1900 has been overturned by the USSC than Obama.

So Do prefer a president that upholds the Constitution or one that violated it more than any modern president

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

He was overturned ~ a dozen times with ALL 9 Justices ruling against him,

Nov 2008
Washington state
To answer the question of this thread, the Supreme Court Ruling on Gay marriage forced Christians to support sexual sins. That’s why they are focused on defending their rights on this issue when it comes to making cakes celebrating their sins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
To answer the question of this thread, the Supreme Court Ruling on Gay marriage forced Christians to support sexual sins.
As a matter of U.S. law, the only "sexual sins" are the ones made illegal by the legislature. A religious view of "sexual sins" cannot be enforced or even recognized by a secular constitutional republic.

Nov 2008
Washington state
As a matter of U.S. law, the only "sexual sins" are the ones made illegal by the legislature. A religious view of "sexual sins" cannot be enforced or even recognized by a secular constitutional republic.
Technically according to the first amendment the government is to make no law preventing free exercise. The Supreme Court changed marriage laws that requires all citizens to obey them even if it goes against their religious beliefs. No religious person should have to pay a fine for violating their conscience because of what government created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2012
If you just focus on North America it's not that long. Plus I was talking about groups that are politically active, 501c3's that raise money to fight against LGBT rights.

What, as a Christian, are you willing to fight for as far as virtue goes? What sins do you think are the most damaging to us as a society?

What's more important, sins of integrity or sins of sex?

Part of my sudden interest is because of a friend who recently joined a church that seems very strict about sex before marriage, but they all lie to each other.

Keep in mind we had a president impeached because he had sex outside of marriage, although the only crime attached to that was for lying about it. I'm pretty sure he lied about plenty of other things, but it wasn't until the lying became about sex that anyone took offense.
You show you know nothing about Christianity