Why do some righties keep bringing up Hillary just to accuse liberals of not getting over the 2016 election.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
it keeps happening quite a lot. Any cricitism of Trump - I mean any criticism of Trump - is invariably met with the accusation that liberals haven't gotten over the 2016 election. Yet, there doesn't appear to be any evidence that HRC supporters haven't moved on. Instead, it's always Trump supporters and/or Republican's who bring her up. We're in the full throws of a primary for the next general election. And they still keep bringing up Hillary. We've had a midterm election since. And they still keep bringing up Hillary. So , tell me, who exactly can't get over the last presidential election. Because, it damed sure isn't HRC supporters.

cue the why did you just bring her up - argument?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
it keeps happening quite a lot. Any cricitism of Trump - I mean any criticism of Trump - is invariably met with the accusation that liberals haven't gotten over the 2016 election. Yet, there doesn't appear to be any evidence that HRC supporters haven't moved on. Instead, it's always Trump supporters and/or Republican's who bring her up. We're in the full throws of a primary for the next general election. And they still keep bringing up Hillary. We've had a midterm election since. And they still keep bringing up Hillary. So , tell me, who exactly can't get over the last presidential election. Because, it damed sure isn't HRC supporters.

Because she STARTED all of this Russia nonsense. Because she started all the bellyaching about losing.Because it was HER team colluding with Foreign agents. Because SHE had the FBI cover up her crimes. Reasons enough?

Reactions: GoaTlOver
May 2012
By the wall

You made this thread because you can't accept the fact that Hillary lost.

But hey, she did get more votes.

Hahahahahaha

Oct 2011
Washington State
Why do some righties keep bringing up Hillary just to accuse liberals of not getting over the 2016 election.

I noticed when the use this it's usually when they get backed into a corner. It's all they got.

Trump better win in 2020. Obama was re-elected and that would be a crushing blow to Trump's ego and racist white people all over America.

CtC

Mar 2019
California

I noticed when the use this it's usually when they get backed into a corner. It's all they got.

Trump better win in 2020. Obama was re-elected and that would be a crushing blow to Trump's ego and racist white people all over America.
Hope he does. Just so I can hear Libs bellyache for four more years. Hillary is EVIL. No other losing candidate EVER behaved like she did.

Jan 2007

But she won the popular vote....

Try again.