Why does Donald continue to lie about tariffs?

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I mean seriously. Tariffs did NOT pay for the 30 BILLION in subsidies you and I coughed up thanks to Dotard’s stupid trade war.

We borrowed that money from China. Ultimately it will be paid back with interest by you and I in the form of tax dollars & higher prices on the shit we buy.

Last year, the average American paid over $1200 more for stuff thanks to Trump.

Don’t buy the fake news folks. :no: :confused:

Last edited:
Nov 2013
NY
I mean seriously. Tariffs did NOT pay for the 30 BILLION in subsidies you and I coughed up thanks to Dotard’s stupid trade war.

We borrowed that money from China. Ultimately it will be paid back with interest by you and I in the form of tax dollars.

Gullible idiots will believe anything he says, and he knows that.
Why he's lying ? Because the truth is that this is just another of his personal clusterfucks, and he would never want people to know what a clueless idiot he is. And for those Trump voters, it doesn't matter if it's real, as long as it's what they want to hear.

Sep 2013
On a hill

We borrowed that money from China. Ultimately it will be paid back with interest by you and I in the form of tax dollars.

Where in the hell does he think that massive tariff money came from? It was a tax hike on the american people.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Trump lies because that works for him.
He lies because he knows that his followers will believe anything out of his mouth, no matter how demonstrably false.
He lies because he has to mask the bad news.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Gullible idiots will believe anything he says, and he knows that.
Why he's lying ? Because the truth is that this is just another of his personal clusterfucks, and he would never want people to know what a clueless idiot he is. And for those Trump voters, it doesn't matter if it's real, as long as it's what they want to hear.
I don’t think farmers are gullible enough to believe it. Hell, even Grover knows better!

@GroverNorquist

·
Mar 15, 2016

Tariffs are taxes. Tariffs are taxes on american consumers. Tariffs are a hidden tax inside the price of things you buy. Tariffs suck.

Nov 2013
NY
I don’t think farmers are gullible enough to believe it. Hell, even Grover knows better!

@GroverNorquist

·
Mar 15, 2016

Tariffs are taxes. Tariffs are taxes on american consumers. Tariffs are a hidden tax inside the price of things you buy. Tariffs suck.
they were gullible enough to vote for him the first time, and i'd be surprised if they wouldn't vote for him again.
Now, if they are not that gullible, it means, they will vote for him KNOWING he fucked them from behind. What would that say about them ?

Reactions: KnotaFrayed
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
they were gullible enough to vote for him the first time, and i'd be surprised if they wouldn't vote for him again.
Now, if they are not that gullible, it means, they will vote for him KNOWING he fucked them from behind. What would that say about them ?
That they went full Deliverance? :oops:

Jun 2013
Here

We borrowed that money from China. Ultimately it will be paid back with interest by you and I in the form of tax dollars & higher prices on the shit we buy.

Last year, the average American paid over $1200 more for stuff thanks to Trump.

'Cause he's a habitual liar whose can't be "successful" without lying?

Con artists and bank robbers are "successful" too, until they get caught.

Bernie Madoff should have served as a a cautionary tale for America and Americans, his con artistry went on for longer than Trump had been in business at the time he got caught and his net worth (from con artistry) was far more than Trump's.........As a side note, were it not for his sons, who knows how much longer he could have gone on conning people.

Even if "the Donald" resigned tomorrow, like Richard Nixon, he still could claim the biggest con of all time, but Donald's narcissistic arrogance is going to push him to try to at least match Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson and NOT be convicted of the articles of impeachment.

The question is, will Trump end up, like another arrogant narcissist with "yellow hair".......George Armstrong Custer and lead his troops, into a massacre?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoiseBo
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
'Cause he's a habitual liar whose can't be "successful" without lying?

Con artists and bank robbers are "successful" too, until they get caught.

Bernie Madoff should have served as a a cautionary tale for America and Americans, his con artistry went on for longer than Trump had been in business when he got caught and his net worth (from con artistry) was far more than Trump's.........As a side note, were it not for his sons, who knows how much longer he could have gone on conning people.

Even if "the Donald" resigned tomorrow, like Richard Nixon, he still could claim the biggest con of all time, but Donald's narcissistic arrogance is going to push him to try to at least match Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson and NOT be convicted of the articles of impeachment.

The question is, will Trump end up, like another arrogant narcissist with "yellow hair".......George Armstrong Custer and lead his troops, into a massacre?
Yep - These Donnie apologists are following Dear Leader straight off a cliff. It’ll take the R Party a generation to recover - IF they recover.

Jun 2013
Here
Typical con......

Put money in one of people's pockets while you're taking out more money from their other pocket than you put in the first one.

Imagine how much con artists must chuckle to themselves when they do that and actually have the people they're robbing, thank them, of course, being totally oblivious of how they are being ripped off. Then some of the same will actually defend the con artist when their cognizant, awake and aware neighbors try to warn them and clue them in as to how they are being conned.

Last edited:
Reactions: labrea and BoiseBo