Why does Trump retweet doctored photos like....

Sep 2016
My own world
It’s called a meme.

The political right doesn’t have a giant corporate media full of late night hosts and so on who will ridicule the left. So when some good jokes and ridicule pop up Trump appears to enjoy highlighting them.

If he is immature or whatever other label you care to assign to that then so is every person who laughs at Alec Baldwin pretending to be Trump or anything the Jimmy’s, Seth Meyers, James Corbin, etc all come up with as jokes.
Tell me did anybody in any of these shows dress up like a member of the Saudi Royal family and pretend to be Prince Trump of the house of Saud to imply he was an actual Saudi? After all Trump kisses the ass of the Saudi Royal family and basically does the job of a Saudi Press secretary. He distanced the Royal family from the killing of the journalist and just the other day helped the Saudi's making a statement that distanced them from what was their fault in not properly vetting one of their own Saudi officers who was a terrorist and ended up killing three people on US soil on a US navy base.

Jan 2012
SoCal
Tell me did anybody in any of these shows dress up like a member of the Saudi Royal family and pretend to be Prince Trump of the house of Saud to imply he was an actual Saudi? After all Trump kisses the ass of the Saudi Royal family and basically does the job of a Saudi Press secretary. He distanced the Royal family from the killing of the journalist and just the other day helped the Saudi's making a statement that distanced them from what was their fault in not properly vetting one of their own Saudi officers who was a terrorist and ended up killing three people on US soil on a US navy base.
You’ve got terrible analogies and an even stranger blind spot. First Trump didn’t show himself dressed up as anything in that photo. He used it to strongly imply that the Democratic leadership is

That said just about every insult that can be applied a person has been applied to Trump via insults and mockery under the guise of comedy. To imply that Trump can’T or hasn’t been targeted for jokes, mockery and ridicule is to not be operating in reality.

Reactions: orangecat
Jul 2017
U.S.A.
If he is immature or whatever other label you care to assign to that then so is every person who laughs at Alec Baldwin pretending to be Trump or anything the Jimmy’s, Seth Meyers, James Corbin, etc all come up with as jokes.
Big difference here is that liberals are smart enough not to vote or support none of the above mentioned for POTUS.

Sep 2016
My own world
You’ve got terrible analogies and an even stranger blind spot. First Trump didn’t show himself dressed up as anything in that photo. He used it to strongly imply that the Democratic leadership is

That said just about every insult that can be applied a person has been applied to Trump via insults and mockery under the guise of comedy. To imply that Trump can’T or hasn’t been targeted for jokes, mockery and ridicule is to not be operating in reality.
Holy Molly, talk about you missing the point trumptman. The post I was replying to said Trump and the GOP use memes because they don't have popular late night hosts and TV personalities to make fun of the Democratic leadership. I pointed out that none of those late night hosts and TV personalities have gone to the point of pretending to be Trump and making him look like he was an actual Saudi Royal himself.

You remind me of a German talking to an American and saying, "why do you guys have all the best comedians," and without missing a beat the American says" because Germany killed them all in WWII."