Why does Trump retweet doctored photos like....

Jan 2012
SoCal
No, this is just you trying to justify his poor behavior. Trump is suppose to be the leader of this nation, and ALL of it's people, not just those who show undying loyalty to him. He is suppose to be above the fray. But apparently, that is above his abilities. It's kind of expected of comedians...it's what they do. So no, this behavior isn't something that you can justify. It's sad that people find this acceptable. It just shows how low the trump supporters have lowered their expectation just to accommodate him.
Well poor behavior and being above the fray is a nice bit of privilege to have when people are hurting, homeless, etc. Folks like yourself are worried about tweets while people are hurting. Trump is the reaction. The lack of action is called the identitarian Democratic Party who completely fail to deliver services in scenarios where they have been the leadership for decades and no help has arrived.

I mean it says alot about yourself and many Democrats that they literally can be stepping over the feces and used needles of their fellow humans and their biggest concern is how well can Alec Baldwin roast Trump on SNL. Stop being a hypocrite and live up to your own standard.

Tell me did anybody in any of these shows dress up like a member of the Saudi Royal family and pretend to be Prince Trump of the house of Saud to imply he was an actual Saudi? After all Trump kisses the ass of the Saudi Royal family and basically does the job of a Saudi Press secretary. He distanced the Royal family from the killing of the journalist and just the other day helped the Saudi's making a statement that distanced them from what was their fault in not properly vetting one of their own Saudi officers who was a terrorist and ended up killing three people on US soil on a US navy base.
Holy Molly, talk about you missing the point trumptman. The post I was replying to said Trump and the GOP use memes because they don't have popular late night hosts and TV personalities to make fun of the Democratic leadership. I pointed out that none of those late night hosts and TV personalities have gone to the point of pretending to be Trump and making him look like he was an actual Saudi Royal himself.

You remind me of a German talking to an American and saying, "why do you guys have all the best comedians," and without missing a beat the American says" because Germany killed them all in WWII."
You've got to be insane at this point. Their use of Trump imagery is off the charts. Again with the inability to understand your own analogies. Trump didn't dress up as anyone or dress anyone up. He used images of Pelosi and Schumer. Trumps image is used all the time by the elements in question to mock and ridicule. How can you say none of them have gone to the point of pretending to be Trump when we literally see Alec Baldwin do this almost weekly. The lame qualifier that they have to dress up in some prescribed manner or you disqualify it is just ridiculous.

Reactions: orangecat
Sep 2016
My own world
You've got to be insane at this point. Their use of Trump imagery is off the charts. Again with the inability to understand your own analogies. Trump didn't dress up as anyone or dress anyone up. He used images of Pelosi and Schumer. Trumps image is used all the time by the elements in question to mock and ridicule. How can you say none of them have gone to the point of pretending to be Trump when we literally see Alec Baldwin do this almost weekly. The lame qualifier that they have to dress up in some prescribed manner or you disqualify it is just ridiculous.
Again you just don't get it. You rationalize the use of the meme's because the right doesn't have comedians. My point is that the comedians didn't go to the point they dressed him up to be a Saudi (Ever). What does it mean to Trump or to his followers like you that makes this funny? I think it's an attempt to pander to the bigots by saying , "hey look, these two are bad like all those other people that dress like that." You know why the stand up comedians haven't dressed to impersonate Trump in those cloths? It's because its not funny, it's offensive because it's a stroking of the prejudices of people toward middle eastern people as bad.

Last edited:
Jan 2012
SoCal
Again you just don't get it. You rationalize the use of the meme's because the right doesn't have comedians.
No that wasn't what I said at all. Let me requote it for you again.

The political right doesn’t have a giant corporate media full of late night hosts and so on who will ridicule the left.

That doesn't say they are comedians. It doesn't even say they are funny. It does say they engage in ridicule. It says they are large corporate entities.

My point is that the comedians didn't go to the point they dressed him up to be a Saudi (Ever).
Who gives a crap about your ridiculous qualifier. Who does it have to have this qualification that you repeat over and over to be equivalent. They've showed him as Hitler, a stooge for Putin, everything else under the sun but it has to be this to count? It's a ridiculous bit of nonsense.

What does it mean to Trump or to his followers like you that makes this funny?
All comedy has to have an element of truth to be funny. The truth in the Trump meme is that Democrats did not appear concerned about the attack on the embassy. They were concerned about whether Trump had proper use of force authorization when protecting that embassy. Thus they were more concerned about the people attacking than those being attacked.

I think it's an attempt to pander to the bigots by saying , "hey look, these two are bad lik all those other people that dress like that."
The blind spot for you is the fact that the embassy was attacked. He is dressing them up like the attackers. That is the element of truth that you don't care to see because you, like the Democratic leadership are more afraid of an imagined boogeyman of racism being perpetuated against the people literally attacking us in the Iraq than the actual attacks.

You literally make the point of the Trump meme. You personify the blind spot. You're worried about imaginary racism while ignoring actual attacks.

You know why the stand up comedians haven't dressed to impersonate Trump in those cloths? It's because its not funny, it's offensive because it's a stroking of the prejudices of people toward middle eastern people as bad.
You claim that Trump is putting the Democratic leadership into dress that represents what he hates.

So to keep your claim consistent the corporate media and late night hosts cannot have caricatured or put Trump into costumes or dress that represent what they hate.

You know that isn't true at all. They've done all manner of that sort of thing. Not only have they done it to Trump but everyone who didn't denounce him or who voted for him. They are all deplorables. They are all racists, fascists, Nazi's, etc.

But the real issue that bugs you is all their mockery and ridicule don't really seem to change or effect much. That is because as I said they aren't being funny and they aren't being comedians. There is no element of truth to their attempts at comedy. It's their blind spot as it is yours.

Reactions: orangecat