Why is it bad to suggest that we dump the illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
So which cities and states would be best for the illegal aliens? The ones declaring themselves “sanctaries” or boise idaho?
Again, literally makes no sense

This is what I actually posted

Again, I'm pretty sure this is just another one of his horrible "musing" to gin up his 35% base.

Probably because he knows it would face all kinds of legal challenges.

So I'm going to laughing pretty hard if that turns out to be the case for the people that "bought" into something he said - again.

Kind of like his "I'm going to shut down the border"

And please feel free to keep ignoring news sites like WP

They usually end up being right.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Again, literally makes no sense

This is what I actually posted

Again, I'm pretty sure this is just another one of his horrible "musing" to gin up his 35% base.

Probably because he knows it would face all kinds of legal challenges.

So I'm going to laughing pretty hard if that turns out to be the case for the people that "bought" into something he said - again.

Kind of like his "I'm going to shut down the border"

And please feel free to keep ignoring news sites like WP

They usually end up being right.

Really? You want to habg your hat on the wash po “usually being right”?

Whats in here that inwould want to respond to?

Please address my last post. Its one of those questioms you and your ilk wont answer i see.

Reactions: jenniel

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Dump was the first clue that you may be a racist. They're human beings not garbage.

Racism is the lowest form of ignorance. Sheesh!
No. Constantly CALLING people "Racist" who you disagree with is the lowest form of ignorance.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Really? You want to habg your hat on the wash po “usually being right”?

Whats in here that inwould want to respond to?

Please address my last post. Its one of those questioms you and your ilk wont answer i see.

Wow

My point is this is probably just another ruse on his part to appease his base. Like all the times he has "threated" things and never followed through with them because most of the legal issue he would face. Like closing the border with Mexico - yeah, said he would, never did.

How you got anything else out that post, is beyond me.

And you don't get to "demand" that I do anything.

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Dump was the first clue that you may be a racist. They're human beings not garbage.

Racism is the lowest form of ignorance. Sheesh!
BTW--Why don't these Human Beings go back HOME and make Honduras a Country with Liberty and Justice for All ?

Reactions: Bronwyn and jenniel

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
On Friday, a federal appeals court handed down another setback for President Trump’s effort to crack down on sanctuary cities, a campaign pledge that he has been fighting to fulfill since his first few days in office. The judges in the case ruled that the Trump administration could not withhold federal law-enforcement funds from cities that limit their cooperation with federal immigration agents. The ruling came down on the same day that Trump declared a national emergency to secure funding to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border — another effort to fulfill a key campaign promise, and one that will almost certainly be mired in a lengthy legal process where a win is far from guaranteed.

Why is the president so willing to dig in and risk legal defeat when it comes to his signature immigration issues? It might be because withoutcooperation from Congress, Trump’s best shot at fulfilling some of his key campaign promises is to take bold — and possibly unconstitutional — actions and hope for a victory in the courts. Even a series of losses might seem better, from a political perspective, than doing nothing. As Christopher Lasch, a law professor at the University of Denver, told me, “To the extent that he can tell his base he’s trying to do something, that’s a win for Trump — regardless of how the cases turn out.” In the case of sanctuary cities, what’s at stake is the balance of power between the federal government and state and local authorities — and so far, judges have almost uniformly sided against the federal government.

Trump Is Losing The Legal Fight Against Sanctuary Cities, But It May Still Pay Off Politically

Again, just another "ruse" on his part. And of course, his based laps it all up. Even if what he wants to do is illegal.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Wow

My point is this is probably just another ruse on his part to appease his base. Like all the times he has "threated" things and never followed through with them because most of the legal issue he would face. Like closing the border with Mexico - yeah, said he would, never did.

How you got anything else out that post, is beyond me.

And you don't get to "demand" that I do anything.

Oh jenn and your hysterics.

Once again you derail my thread into you obsession with trump.....

Please direct your off topic yammering to the origional and correct thread:
Trump Wanted Immigration Detainees Sent to Sanctuary Cities

Last edited: