Why is it bad to suggest that we dump the illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Its not a sanctuary city, it was an example, how about greensboro, nc then
So you don't know much about Boise then.

The OP is about Trump's policies so you have failed to make your case. BTW is he paying you to do the dumping since you have again claimed it is the all comforting "we" that will be doing the dumping.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So you don't know much about Boise then.

The OP is about Trump's policies so you have failed to make your case. BTW is he paying you to do the dumping since you have again claimed it is the all comforting "we" that will be doing the dumping.

No, its not. Its about where should we leave illegal aliens who come to this country if not sanctuacry cities.

Yes the impetus was the headline lie of the washington post was that he “pressured” ice to do so, but we have threads on that, this thread is about in general, and wouldnt it be logical for us to bus them to these cities that are more welcoming than a city hat is not a sanctuary city?

Ive made no opinion on if i support that or not.

This os the thread you are looking for,

Trump Wanted Immigration Detainees Sent to Sanctuary Cities

Last edited:
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
oh it was total fake news. it was. "yo should we try this shit", "no", "ok" and somehow it became "TRUMP PRESSURES AND ABUSES IMMIGRATION AND ICE TO SEND POOR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO SANCTUARY CITIES TO GAIN REVENGE!!!!!"
Come on, we all know Trump's ways. His leadership and management skills suck donkey dick. He never takes responsibility which is why he couches things in "lawyer-approved" terms. He's a fucking coward and a moron. However, even a fucking cowardly moron and blind squirrel occasionally trips over an acorn. He found one and I thinks it's funny, ironic and just the thing to spin up the Democrats into coming back to center on immigration.

I haven't been shy about saying I think sanctuary cities should be denied federal funds.

Last edited:

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Come on, we all know Trump's ways. His leadership and management skills suck donkey dick. He never takes responsibility which is why he couches things in "lawyer-approved" terms. He's a fucking coward and a moron. However, even a fucking cowardly moron and blind squirrel occasionally trips over an acorn. He found one and I thinks it's funny, ironic and just the thing to spin up the Democrats into coming back to center.

I haven't been shy about saying I think sanctuary cities should be denied federal funds.

This is not the question of this thread.

Trump Wanted Immigration Detainees Sent to Sanctuary Cities

This thread covers this.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
WARNING - HadEnough2 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO POSTS

Oct 2011
Washington State
It is, which is why you shouldnt make false accusations of racism to score political points on the internet.

It cheapens the very real issue of racism in his country,
I never said you were racist. I think using the word dump when referring to human beings of a different color was. Little defensive aren't cha?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I never said you were racist. I think using the word dump when referring to human beings of a different color was. Little defensive aren't cha?

Lol, you made the denotation of color not me.

You do know most “brown people” come here legally, right? I support expanding legal immigration.

You people try to blurr the lines dishonestly between the two then crack that any disagreement to your view is racist.

Thats dumb as fuck, yo...

Reactions: syrenn