Why is it bad to suggest that we dump the illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

May 2016
Florida
No that was a friendly side conversation... happens on forums.

What about the topic? Any insights?
So you would like to have special considerations about what is discussed on an open forum? Otherwise a rational person would consider "side conversations" something worthwhile to have in a private message....I mean, that's what that function is for, correct?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So you would like to have special considerations about what is discussed on an open forum? Otherwise a rational person would consider "side conversations" something worthwhile to have in a private message....I mean, that's what that function is for, correct?

Bother someone else, troll.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
sanc·tu·ar·y
/ˈsaNGk(t)SHəˌwerē/
noun

1. 1.
    a place of refuge or safety.
    "his sons took sanctuary in the church"
    synonyms:refuge, haven, harbor, port in a storm, oasis, shelter, retreat, bolthole, foxhole, hideout, hiding place, hideaway, den, asylum, safe house, fastness; More

So in a country, where it is illegal to enter and live if you are not a citizen, if you come here, where not but a better place to go or be put by the government if they can't deport you than in a non-hostile city where you are welcomed and given sanctuary?

Seems like a win win to me...

Number one, they're people.

Kind of like "working poor" Irish.

Number two, they're seeking asylum and coming to the official port of entry and saying, we'd like to be Americans because we'll die in our country.

Number three, they might not want to live in Winston-Salem, NC.

Number four, if Trump does it, sanctuary cities will definitely welcome the immigrants and do everything in their power to demonstrate what a douche bag our president is.

Reactions: Panzareta
Apr 2019
down on Rue Morgue Avenue
Basically, this is where Trump shines....

highlighting the hypocrisy of others. This (sanctuary city crowd) is just the latest in a long line:

- MSM for fake news / propaganda
- Hollywood “me too” crowd codling Weinstein, etal
- NFL unpatriotic crybaby millionaires
- no wall! but don’t bring them to our sanctuary

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Basically, this is where Trump shines....

highlighting the hypocrisy of others. This (sanctuary city crowd) is just the latest in a long line:

- MSM for fake news / propaganda
- Hollywood “me too” crowd codling Weinstein, etal
- NFL unpatriotic crybaby millionaires
- no wall! but don’t bring them to our sanctuary
Actually he gets his meme crowd to crawl out of the woodwork now that they think he will give them cover. What a bunch of cowards ....hiding behind his skirts .

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Devil505 has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to his posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Oct 2011
Washington State
No. Constantly CALLING people "Racist" who you disagree with is the lowest form of ignorance.
I didn't call anyone a racist. I just think using the term "Dump" when referring to human beings is a little Nazi like, that's all.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Sometimes you have to be careful for what you ask. The Democrats have demanded that President Trump allow the illegals into the country. They have demanded that they not be held at the border. But now they are upset that they may be sent to their sanctuary cities?