Why is it bad to suggest that we dump the illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

Oct 2011
Washington State
Sometimes you have to be careful for what you ask. The Democrats have demanded that President Trump allow the illegals into the country. They have demanded that they not be held at the border. But now they are upset that they may be sent to their sanctuary cities?
No worries, this guy will figure it out.

FB_IMG_1554826264995.jpg

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Why do any of the Democrats have a problem with the Trump Administration giving these illegals transportation to the nearest sanctuary city? Aren't illegals good for their economy? Don't they commit less crimes?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Of course , all those people fleeing violence are criminals and rapists ..and embezzlers

Not what I say or said at all. My question is simple. Where would the best place to send these folks while waiting for thier case? In a hostile city that obeys the law or so called "sanctuary cities and states"? Just as a matter of common sense.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Not what I say or said at all. My question is simple. Where would the best place to send these folks while waiting for thier case? In a hostile city that obeys the law or so called "sanctuary cities and states"? Just as a matter of common sense.
Trump has always said that he doesn't approve of sanctuary cities. Now he wants to send illegals there. Give them due process. Follow the law.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Trump has always said that he doesn't approve of sanctuary cities. Now he wants to send illegals there. Give them due process. Follow the law.

omg can you folks talk about shit without mentioning trump? ever?

Seriously this was the question, focus:

Oct 2011
Washington State
omg can you folks talk about shit without mentioning trump? ever?

Seriously this was the question, focus:

It's Trump's idea. Why should we not mention Trump?

NO. IT'S NOT COMMON SENSE, IT'S A STUPID IDEA!

There's you answer......and Trump's ignorant and a racist. This whole idea is based on a revenge factor. That's it.

Why doesn't Trump call the boarder a Sanctuary City and let them reside there? Sure would prevent a lot of transportation headaches. Now there's some common sense for ya.

Common sense? You're funny.:lol:

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
It's Trump's idea. Why should we not mention Trump?

NO. IT'S NOT COMMON SENSE, IT'S A STUPID IDEA!

There's you answer......and Trump's ignorant and a racist. This whole idea is based on a revenge factor. That's it.

Why doesn't Trump call the boarder a Sanctuary City and let them reside there? Sure would prevent a lot of transportation headaches. Now there's some common sense for ya.

Common sense? You're funny.:lol:

So to you its not common sense to send people to places that call themselves sanctuaries for said peoples.

Why is it not common sense other than “orange man bad”?

Oct 2011
Washington State
So to you its not common sense to send people to places that call themselves sanctuaries for said peoples.

Why is it not common sense other than “orange man bad”?
Because Brown people aren't bad. It appears to be against the law too. I know Trump would love to tell people to break the law and then he'll pardon them. But hey, that's Trump.

What is wrong with you?