Why is it bad to suggest that we dump the illegal aliens in sanctuary cities?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Because Brown people aren't bad. It appears to be against the law too. I know Trump would love to tell people to break the law and then he'll pardon them. But hey, that's Trump.

What is wrong with you?

You really shouldn't use brown people as props to accuse others falsely of racism.

Apr 2014
Maryland
omg can you folks talk about shit without mentioning trump? ever?

Seriously this was the question, focus:

Not what I say or said at all. My question is simple. Where would the best place to send these folks while waiting for thier case? In a hostile city that obeys the law or so called "sanctuary cities and states"? Just as a matter of common sense.
How the hell are you supposed to not mention Trump? He is part of the problem

Oct 2011
Washington State
omg can you folks talk about shit without mentioning trump? ever?

Seriously this was the question, focus:

Not what I say or said at all. My question is simple. Where would the best place to send these folks while waiting for thier case? In a hostile city that obeys the law or so called "sanctuary cities and states"? Just as a matter of common sense.
Trump, Trump, Trump.

Apr 2014
Maryland
So to you its not common sense to send people to places that call themselves sanctuaries for said peoples.

Why is it not common sense other than “orange man bad”?
That is as stupid as telling people who are against abortion that they should adopt 10 kids

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You really shouldn't use brown people as props to accuse others falsely of racism.
And here you are disrepecting the efforts Nixon took in making the Republican Party, the nice cozy home for the Jim Crow loving Dixiecrats, that it is today!!! Be proud! Be proud!