Why Trump Will Win The Shutdown

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
You can't herd DemocRATS who are more at home in the sewer. Get those DemocRATS to work for the American people, get them to do their job. Now, wouldn't that be nice?
That's the spirit. Keep on going like that, so we can make sure that the Dems don't falter and accidentally do anything remotely useful for Trump or his lackies agendas.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
steezer has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to his/her posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sep 2013
On a hill
If the left were to disappear:

The country would instantly gain in IQ points and murder would be greatly decreased.

And, the country would save trillions of dollars that the left suck up every year.

But, Satan has yet to show up and take them home.
I guess hitler thought the same about jews.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
How about leading by example - you have more credibility that way.

But repukes are good at name calling, not leading.
Now that is funny!!!! As if you are holier than thou. If there is any group that uses name calling on a daily basis, it's the leftists on this forum.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I guess hitler thought the same about jews.
Hitler hated Jews because of their race.

I hate the ideas of the left, but I don't hate leftist personally. In fact, you may be a nice person. But, your ideas are crazy.

And, I would never advocate for the extermination of any human.. That is totally immoral.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Your Messiah, Obama and his Evil Lord Hillary, have trained you well. In fact, the rest of us are still waiting for the left to say something intelligent. If an alien came to earth today and the first creature they were to meet was a leftist, they would be the first visitors that left as quickly as they showed up, shaking their heads, because they have never seen a creature that lacks all qualities that matter.
Better build a net around the earth to keep immigrants from space out.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
That's the spirit. Keep on going like that, so we can make sure that the Dems don't falter and accidentally do anything remotely useful for Trump or his lackies agendas.
You can rest assuredly, the Democrats will be up to no good. Same Party. Same idiots.