Why Trump Will Win The Shutdown

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I’m just calling you out on your idiocy. Liberals must not be all that bad if you have to make up shit about them in order to express your disdain for them. All that hate isn’t good for you. Let it go.
An idiot calling me out? Now, that is funny.

And, just to clue you in --- I don't hate liberals. I hate their ideas.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
And like I told you, most of the rights money goes to church tithes and only 4% of church tithes actually go to charity....buying your preacher a new car and a house full of furniture is not "charity"
Wrong, as usual. And, I don't know anybody who gives money to church leaders so they can get rich. Not saying there aren't preachers who are in it for the money, but the preachers I know lived in small houses, didn't have a luxurious home, etc.

But, you go ahead and believe in La La Land. I heard it's filled with people just like you.

Who's More Generous, Liberals or Conservatives? | The Fiscal Times

www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/10/.../Who-s-More-Generous-Liberals-or-Conservatives

Oct 17, 2014 - Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals. That's ... "How America Gives," published by The Chronicle of Philanthropy, uses IRS data to determine giving patterns ... Will the GOP Tax Law Hurt Charities This Year?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Trump is losing every day he keeps the shutdown going however now Mitch McConnell is starting to get more blame, as he should, along with Trump. You may need to rethink this.
Oh, look, we have an expert here, who knows everything we need to know. Thanks for your holier than thou take on on the future, but I prefer to wait and see what happens.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Wrong, as usual. And, I don't know anybody who gives money to church leaders so they can get rich. Not saying there aren't preachers who are in it for the money, but the preachers I know lived in small houses, didn't have a luxurious home, etc.

But, you go ahead and believe in La La Land. I heard it's filled with people just like you.

Who's More Generous, Liberals or Conservatives? | The Fiscal Times
www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/10/.../Who-s-More-Generous-Liberals-or-Conservatives

Oct 17, 2014 - Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals. That's ... "How America Gives," published by The Chronicle of Philanthropy, uses IRS data to determine giving patterns ... Will the GOP Tax Law Hurt Charities This Year?
Yep, and most of that money is in the form of Church tithes, of which only 4% goes to actual charity, spending millions to send missionaries to give bibles to starving natives is not "charity".