Why would any woman support trump

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Here are just a few things he’s said. 23 Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women

How can any self respecting woman support a man who is so loathesome of women. They have to be self haters
It must be the same mentality as women who keep going back to abusive husbands/boyfriends. He'll change. It's my own fault. He's sorry and won't do it again.

News flash for women in such relationships and/or who are part of Trump's minions: They don't change! Get out now before it gets worse!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
It must be the same mentality as women who keep going back to abusive husbands/boyfriends. He'll change. It's my own fault. He's sorry and won't do it again.

News flash for women in such relationships and/or who are part of Trump's minions: They don't change! Get out now before it gets worse!
I don't know.

They abandoned the abusive HRC in droves.

I'd say that constituted a change.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Hillary Clinton went after the women her husband raped and destroyed their lives.

I guess women voters today just voted for the lesser of two evils ....
Now he raped women? He hit o.n Women and that was disrespectful to hillary. How did hillary destroy their lives? lol at what their doing to this poor woman who was near,y raped by kavanaughy
Hillary never sexually abused anyone but yet you defend sexual abusers