Will Bunch Makes a Point I've Been Making

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Yes, we all know that you can't address what was actually in the tweets...hint, it's all contained in the Mueller documents recently released.

I'm not here to debate tweets, I'm here to debate you and other posters. If you are to intellectually lazy to form an opinion of your own with your link to a tweet then why would you expect me or anyone else to put any effort in debating your retweet?

Reactions: orangecat

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I'm not here to debate tweets, I'm here to debate you and other posters. If you are to intellectually lazy to form an opinion of your own with your link to a tweet then why would you expect me or anyone else to put any effort in debating your retweet?
She's using others to back up her own opinion.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
She's using others to back up her own opinion.

She forgot to add her "own opinion" to several tweets. in fact most of her #tweetspam has no original content and is simply confirmation bias spam. There are a couple of posters here who trash threads with nothing but tweet spam, which ruins threads.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
She forgot to add her "own opinion" to several tweets. in fact most of her #tweetspam has no original content and is simply confirmation bias spam. There are a couple of posters here who trash threads with nothing but tweet spam, which ruins threads.
You expect people to just take your word for everything you write. There are those of us who know that there are people who more knowledgeable than we are and respect their opinions and will use them to back up our own. Obviously HeyJenn agrees with those opinions.

Reactions: HayJenn

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Any comment of your own or are you just spamming the forum with twitter garbage?

#tweetspam
Already commented on it. Did you miss that?

Again, those tweets show actual documents from the Muller report.

And you can't dispute that.

So as you like to say so often - It's not about me

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Already commented on it. Did you miss that?

Again, those tweets show actual documents from the Muller report.

And you can't dispute that.

So as you like to say so often - It's not about me

it is about you though, it's about your opinions, not random peoples thoughts on twitter. That's my point. I didn't read your tweet spam. I skip most tweets epescially one where there is no actual original input.

IF you are too lazy to discuss topics, you shouldn't spam the board with tweets.