Will Bunch Makes a Point I've Been Making

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You expect people to just take your word for everything you write. There are those of us who know that there are people who more knowledgeable than we are and respect their opinions and will use them to back up our own. Obviously HeyJenn agrees with those opinions.

1. Lies. Never made that claim.

2. simply posting a tweet is lazy, anti-intellectual, and the hubris of thinking that people should respond at all to your tweets when you were too fucking lazy to make your own comment is laughable and pathetic.

3. I wouldn't know, she didn't offer her opinions and I am not sifting through her multiple tweet spams to find it.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Bannon’s emails show that Manafort was still advising the Trump campaign three days before the Nov. 8, 2016 election — despite having been fired in August — and said the campaign needed to hide that fact. Manafort emailed Kushner on Nov. 5 and wrote that he was “feeling really good about our prospects on Tuesday.” He said that he was focused “on preserving the victory” and had sent Kushner “a memo deal[ing] with this concern.” Manafort wrote that he had sent the memo to Reince Priebus, the former chair of the Republican National Committee and Trump's former chief of staff, and “briefed Rick Gates and Hannity.”

Kushner forwarded the email to Bannon the same day and asked him what he thought.

“We need to avoid this guy like the plague,” Bannon said in an email to Kushner dated Nov. 5. “Paul is nice guy but can’t let word get out he is advising us.”

“They are going to try to say the Russians worked with wiki leaks to give this victory to us.”

Many more documents at the link btw.

It's pretty evident again, that that the entire Trump Campaign team, including himself and his family members, we're actively involved in trying to get access to the stolen emails and digging up "dirt" on Clinton for political advantage.

Not Normal

You would think he learned a lesson. Apparently not. Hence the current impeachment investigation.

Reactions: Babba

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
it is about you though, it's about your opinions, not random peoples thoughts on twitter. That's my point. I didn't read your tweet spam. I skip most tweets epescially one where there is no actual original input.

IF you are too lazy to discuss topics, you shouldn't spam the board with tweets.
It sounds like your pretty upset that I post actual facts.

And again, I had already commented

So, there goes your "theory"....again.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It sounds like your pretty upset that I post actual facts.

And again, I had already commented

So, there goes your "theory"....again.

I am not fishing for your comments through your tweetspam.. sorry, not sorry..

lol you posted tweets of other people, not necessarily facts, YOU did nothing..... you posted other people doing things.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Crazy in those documents released, it looks like Hannity was actually the WH Cheif of staff. That is just nuts.

More from the documents released

Gates said the Trump campaign was "very happy" about the release of hacked DNC emails
Gates, who served as Trump’s deputy campaign chair, told Mueller’s team in late 2018 that the release of the hacked emails “offered a mode of deflection for the campaign after a sink in polling numbers following Trump's comments about Ted Cruz's father at the end of the Republican National Convention.”

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said in June 2016 that the group had an upcoming email leak related to Hillary Clinton. After that, Manafort instructed Gates to “periodically call” someone whose name is redacted from the documents “to check in on where the information was and when it would be coming,” Gates told the FBI.

“Trump was generally frustrated Clinton's missing emails had not been found,” Gates also told investigators.

And lets not forgot that the day the Hollywood Access story dropped on Trump, later that night, Wikileaks did their first "dump" of the DNC emails.

Sure does not sound like a "coincidence" to me.

Reactions: Babba

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Bannon’s emails show that Manafort was still advising the Trump campaign three days before the Nov. 8, 2016 election — despite having been fired in August — and said the campaign needed to hide that fact. Manafort emailed Kushner on Nov. 5 and wrote that he was “feeling really good about our prospects on Tuesday.” He said that he was focused “on preserving the victory” and had sent Kushner “a memo deal[ing] with this concern.” Manafort wrote that he had sent the memo to Reince Priebus, the former chair of the Republican National Committee and Trump's former chief of staff, and “briefed Rick Gates and Hannity.”

Kushner forwarded the email to Bannon the same day and asked him what he thought.

“We need to avoid this guy like the plague,” Bannon said in an email to Kushner dated Nov. 5. “Paul is nice guy but can’t let word get out he is advising us.”

“They are going to try to say the Russians worked with wiki leaks to give this victory to us.”

Many more documents at the link btw.

It's pretty evident again, that that the entire Trump Campaign team, including himself and his family members, we're actively involved in trying to get access to the stolen emails and digging up "dirt" on Clinton for political advantage.

Not Normal

You would think he learned a lesson. Apparently not. Hence the current impeachment investigation.
Well, because Trump wasn't held accountable for what he did during the campaign and he hasn't been held accountable for his obstruction of justice he's been emboldened. He thinks he can do anything he wants with no consequences. So far he's been right. We'll see what happens with the impeachment hearings.

Apr 2018
oregon
I wish people would think of the damage Trump is doing. But I don't think they have a very deep understanding of how much damage he is doing. And I know they don't have time to keep up with things and dive very deeply into anything, but I have such a bad feeling about the future of this country.
Or maybe they just disagree with your opinion.