Will House Democrats Sacrifice their own on food stamps for battle on wall?

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Jesus told us to obey the law of the land. What your proposing is taking tax money from those living here illegally and justifying breaking the law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only what you're saying would be a dichotomy and that's not going to work here. Jesus' Last Commandment was for us to "Love One Another Unconditionally." And no, I'm not proposing to take tax money from those living here illegally at all. You know better than that. It's IRS law that says that anyone that works must pay taxes on the income they receive.Therefore, they willfully pay their taxes as they know that they should. But the whole key issue here is Where Is Your Christian Compassion? You don't appear to have it that's why you are unable to show it. There are many people in this country that if they had the will to help their fellow man could do it hands down, collectively, no matter where those folks were from. After all, many already contribute regularly to organizations and associations that help the poor in foreign countries much less those who come here seeking alms. You must also remember that man's law does not supersede God's law. This has nothing to do with obeying the law of the land. Many already do that. It comes down to having the will to help others in their time of need if they are to be considered to be true Christians that actually follow God's directives and teachings. After all, Where There's A WILL There's A Way! But then it takes a good Christian to know and understand that.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Only what you're saying would be a dichotomy and that's not going to work here. Jesus' Last Commandment was for us to "Love One Another Unconditionally." And no, I'm not proposing to take tax money from those living here illegally at all. You know better than that. It's IRS law that says that anyone that works must pay taxes on the income they receive.Therefore, they willfully pay their taxes as they know that they should. But the whole key issue here is Where Is Your Christian Compassion? You don't appear to have it that's why you are unable to show it. There are many people in this country that if they had the will to help their fellow man could do it hands down, collectively, no matter where those folks were from. After all, many already contribute regularly to organizations and associations that help the poor in foreign countries much less those who come here seeking alms. You must also remember that man's law does not supersede God's law. This has nothing to do with obeying the law of the land. Many already do that. It comes down to having the will to help others in their time of need if they are to be considered to be true Christians that actually follow God's directives and teachings. After all, Where There's A WILL There's A Way! But then it takes a good Christian to know and understand that.
Your proposing breaking the law and justifying it by taking a profit. As a Christian I can’t do what your proposing. It would make me a partner in crime

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Your proposing breaking the law and justifying it by taking a profit. As a Christian I can’t do what your proposing. It would make me a partner in crime

What are you talking about? You have totally lost your marbles mister! Oh that's right, you didn't have any to begin with.

Nov 2008
Washington state
You said “It’s a benefit to America to keep Illegals here financially “. You are willing to bend the law for financial gain. You are supporting a country breaking laws and spending Billions of dollars on their health care and schools to support them for financial gain. That sounds like something the Mafia would do

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
You said “It’s a benefit to America to keep Illegals here financially “. You are willing to bend the law for financial gain. You are supporting a country breaking laws and spending Billions of dollars on their health care and schools to support them for financial gain. That sounds like something the Mafia would do

The more I see you respond the more I just have to shake my head wondering how you can purport to be a Christian and say things as you do. Show me WHERE I said what you have quoted me as having said “It’s a benefit to America to keep Illegals here financially “. If you cannot directly quote me on that in your forthcoming reply then you are seriously going against God's Ninth Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness." I never said those words and you know that I didn't. Why would you quote me and try to put words in my mouth when I did not say them? Go back and read the paragraph you have pulled up with what I was actually saying.