Will House Democrats Sacrifice their own on food stamps for battle on wall?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
You said “It’s a benefit to America to keep Illegals here financially “. You are willing to bend the law for financial gain. You are supporting a country breaking laws and spending Billions of dollars on their health care and schools to support them for financial gain. That sounds like something the Mafia would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
or our President.

Nov 2008
Washington state
The more I see you respond the more I just have to shake my head wondering how you can purport to be a Christian and say things as you do. Show me WHERE I said what you have quoted me as having said “It’s a benefit to America to keep Illegals here financially “. If you cannot directly quote me on that in your forthcoming reply then you are seriously going against God's Ninth Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness." I never said those words and you know that I didn't. Why would you quote me and try to put words in my mouth when I did not say them? Go back and read the paragraph you have pulled up with what I was actually saying.
So now you want religion involved in political decisions?

Nov 2008
Washington state
I thought so. You could not provide me with the quote you made about me. As for political decisions and religion, that's what the Republican Party is all about.
Is it legal for American companies to hire Illegal immigrants? If it is , then how is that company withholding taxes on that individual without a Social Security number?

Dec 2015
From Your Heart!
Is it legal for American companies to hire Illegal immigrants? If it is , then how is that company withholding taxes on that individual without a Social Security number?

For your answer you need to go and ask those companies that are responsible directly. I too would like to know how they do that. It appears that someone is shutting their eyes to this situation in allowing that to happen.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
Your telling Christians to break the law by supporting a Congress that endorses Illegal immigration.
How can supporting Congress involve breaking the law? That doesn't even make sense. How is this congress "supporting illegal immigration?" Do you think God loves people born in the US more than He loves people from Guatemala or Mexico? Do borders matter to Him?

Don't Christians believe the law of God is above the laws of man? You are commanded to feed the hungry, visit the sick, clothe the naked and welcome the stranger--that's God's law. You want to make other people suffer in order to gain some political advantage. There's nothing more unChristian than that. You're gonna have some 'splainin' to do, I suspect. Good thing you don't have to explain it to me. God knows you better and is more forgiving.

Nov 2008
Washington state
How can supporting Congress involve breaking the law? That doesn't even make sense. How is this congress "supporting illegal immigration?" Do you think God loves people born in the US more than He loves people from Guatemala or Mexico? Do borders matter to Him?

Don't Christians believe the law of God is above the laws of man? You are commanded to feed the hungry, visit the sick, clothe the naked and welcome the stranger--that's God's law. You want to make other people suffer in order to gain some political advantage. There's nothing more unChristian than that. You're gonna have some 'splainin' to do, I suspect. Good thing you don't have to explain it to me. God knows you better and is more forgiving.
Hard to believe you are promoting a Theocracy. Didn’t think you wanted religion mixed with government. Proud of you

Nov 2008
Washington state
I just don't like to see people starving after all there is a human element involved here.
I don’t either, but there is lots of jobs available now. Never hurt me to work. We canned, hunted and picked berries and made pies. Never went on food stamps or went hungry