Will House Democrats Sacrifice their own on food stamps for battle on wall?

Oct 2013
Upstate New York
I don’t either, but there is lots of jobs available now. Never hurt me to work. We canned, hunted and picked berries and made pies. Never went on food stamps or went hungry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that people should work if they are capable; but what about those who are physically or mentally disabled and cannot work? We cannot allow them to be thrown under the bus IMO.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I agree that people should work if they are capable; but what about those who are physically or mentally disabled and cannot work? We cannot allow them to be thrown under the bus IMO.
True, but there is food banks in most cities

Oct 2013
Upstate New York
True, but there is food banks in most cities

Perhaps in the cities but what about in the rural areas of the country? My viewpoint is that those who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves need to be cared for or assisted by the government regardless of where they live.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Perhaps in the cities but what about in the rural areas of the country? My viewpoint is that those who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves need to be cared for or assisted by the government regardless of where they live.
Maybe they need to be on Medicaid and put into assisted living if they are physically or mentally impaired