Will Hurd: Only black Republican congressman announces he is standing down after accusing Trump of 'racism and xenophobia'

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Will Hurd: Only black Republican congressman announces he is standing down after accusing Trump of 'racism and xenophobia'
US › News › World › Americas › US politics
2 days ago - The only black Republican in the House of Representatives – who recently ... Speaking on CNN last month, Mr Hurd said the comments were racist and xenophobic. ... Lord mayor of Liverpool resigns after sharing racist video.
Only black Republican congressman says he's standing down accusing Trump of 'racism and xenophobia'

Can't wait for the next state of the union or other joint session of Congress when the WHITE Male party sits on one side and the American Party is on the other side.

Great visual to remind us all about GOP racism!
Why any Black or female would vote for any Republican is just beyond me!!

Jul 2019
Toronto
US › News › World › Americas › US politics
2 days ago - The only black Republican in the House of Representatives – who recently ... Speaking on CNN last month, Mr Hurd said the comments were racist and xenophobic. ... Lord mayor of Liverpool resigns after sharing racist video.
Only black Republican congressman says he's standing down accusing Trump of 'racism and xenophobia'

Can't wait for the next state of the union or other joint session of Congress when the WHITE Male party sits on one side and the American Party is on the other side.

Great visual to remind us all about GOP racism!
Why any Black or female would vote for any Republican is just beyond me!!
I can think of a few reasons.
1. A desire to finally end the welfare state mentality.
2. A desire to continue the improved job availability.
3. A desire to see the nation's borders actually protected.
4. A realization that 'victimhood' does not produce favorable results.

How's that?