Will the Fed Crash the Economy to Defeat Trump?

Nov 2018
Maryland
This exposes the Federal Reserve as partisan, which many of us thought already. I think Trump knows they are partisan too.

5 hours ago

Should the Federal Reserve hold back on trying to avoid a recession? Bill Dudley, a former Federal Reserve member from New York, thinks that’s exactly what the Fed should do. In his recent column for Bloomberg, Dudley proposed the Federal Reserve not lower interest rates to help an economy at the tail end of a long economic expansion and stifled by four years of Fed rate hikes as well as “the trade war” with China.

Will the Fed Crash the Economy to Defeat Trump? - Whatfinger News - Videos

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
This exposes the Federal Reserve as partisan, which many of us thought already. I think Trump knows they are partisan too.

5 hours ago

Should the Federal Reserve hold back on trying to avoid a recession? Bill Dudley, a former Federal Reserve member from New York, thinks that’s exactly what the Fed should do. In his recent column for Bloomberg, Dudley proposed the Federal Reserve not lower interest rates to help an economy at the tail end of a long economic expansion and stifled by four years of Fed rate hikes as well as “the trade war” with China.

Yeah. Trump knows a lot of things.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Those New York blue bloods probably call Trump a pauper. Dude isn't the rich genius his fuckin' cult followers think he is.

Jul 2011
Tennessee

5 hours ago

No!!

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

5 hours ago

Looks like trump is preparing his excuses .
The old routine of "anyone and everyone is to blame, EXCEPT for me of course."