Will There Be A Trump "I'm Not a Racist" Campaign tour ?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Unlike you, I remember the Klan and its members, and let me tell you its members sounded just like Trump supporters at his rally last night. Why is Trump making racism a center point of his candidacy and his presidency? Why do you support Klan tropes and screeds? Are you chanting send them back to women of color in congress? If not, are you fondly watching others do so?
My FIL used to lie in bed at night, listening to the White Caps ride by on horses in the mountains. Scared to death.

The White Caps inspired the KKK.

These racist vigilantes inspired the Ku Klux Klan and battled state governments for years

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The "Love it or Leave It" mantra was considered patriotic back during the Vietnam era against protesters. I think Trump and some supporters are trying to revive it for 2020.
Trump is using it for his hate filled message. And has plants, plus paid followers. They advertise on Craigs list.

I first noticed the young blonde in the middle in a red hat. Have seen her many times. Then began to look closely. The long haired blondes are a group.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.