Will this week's violence effect the Midterms?

• No

• Yes..it will help the GOP

• Yes...it will help the Democrats

• Have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I do not believe it will make a difference. Very few people on the fence will be motivated by actions not taken by either side (as opposed to nutjobs) to begin with, or even the belief that one side or the other is committing violent acts. It is basically nonsense, and each side's base was not up for grabs in the first place.

Oct 2015
ohio
I don't know, I think Trump is testing me. Hehe. One way or another, it has to stop. The libertarians need to push harder for their ideas like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz (ish).

My idea is for Trump to invest in the black community and set up public mental health facilities to teach them the skills that will make them successful in life. They're being taught by bloodthirsty gangs, and it's the wrong way. Simple as that.

Jul 2014
midwest
I do not believe it will make a difference. Very few people on the fence will be motivated by actions not taken by either side (as opposed to nutjobs) to begin with, or even the belief that one side or the other is committing violent acts. It is basically nonsense, and each side's base was not up for grabs in the first place.
Probably right.

One crazy was a Trump Lover, one crazy was a Trump Hater...

The few who would have been swayed, are a minority.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I can't ignore the anger and hatred that the GOP debates and the Trump rallies have had on this country. They have deeply effected this country and incited unstable people to commit violent acts.

Nixon's "Enemies list" has returned and is now Trump's. enemies list.

Both parties are not equally to blame in this regard.
Only the GOP have "Enemies."

Last edited:
Mar 2010
Indiana
why?

crazy con went on a mail bomb thing.... con terrorism
crazy lib went on a killing spree... lib terrorism

both evil.
What crazy lib are you talking about? The Synagogue killer was hardly a liberal. In fact most of these whack jobs shooters are fanatical right wing.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC

Could affect turnout. Get people fired up enough to go out and vote. (Not sure which side would most benefit from that occurrence.)

But rather doubt the recent events are to be changing their vote to the other team.