Will this week's violence effect the Midterms?

Will this week's violence effect the Midterms?

• No

• Yes..it will help the GOP

• Yes...it will help the Democrats

• Have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You guys are just like the MSM:

Pissed off because an anti Trumper nutjob stole the headlines from the pro Trumper nutjob.

Who did more damage?

The pro Trumper or the anti Trumper?

And the answer is: the anti Trumper who killed 11 people!
You've REALLY been here more than 4 years?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Interesting poll results so far:
we're evenly split between voter reaction to the violence being favorable to the Dems or having no effect.
No one thinks it'll be good for the GOP. (I think we all realize that it is Trump and HIS GOP inciting the hatred/violence in this country)

Nov 2015
UK
The facts are against you. The guy was a right-wing Nazi fanatic who hated Trump for not being antisemitic, and for being a globalist rather than a nationalist. This idea that only the far left is antisemitic is a bullshit narrative not justified by the facts. It has nothing to do with an "agenda" ... if anything, the agenda is yours. The guy is a first-class right-wing nutjob.
Do you not find it pretty bad that the left feel proud of a shooter! Is this what American society has descended into?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
You guys are just like the MSM:

Pissed off because an anti Trumper nutjob stole the headlines from the pro Trumper nutjob.

Who did more damage?

The pro Trumper or the anti Trumper?

And the answer is: the anti Trumper who killed 11 people!
Yes, the anti-Trump right wing extremist had a much larger body count than the pro-Trump right wing extremist. I'm okay being against both. I don't think it makes anyone look better by trying to portray one of them as something they're not just so you can even the score politically.