Will this week's violence effect the Midterms?

Will this week's violence effect the Midterms?

• No

• Yes..it will help the GOP

• Yes...it will help the Democrats

• Have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Do you not find it pretty bad that the left feel proud of a shooter! Is this what American society has descended into?
The left do not feel proud of a shooter. You are making that up. I, in particular, find no pride in anyone shooting a bunch of fellow Jews. Everything I wrote was a fact, not "pride," so you can quit spewing your hateful rhetorical shit onto the board and actually read the facts for a change.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I am only going to extend my sympathy to the families of those who are suffering.

But I do know Anti Semitic attacks have increased greatly over the last 2 years. And that saddens me because my faith teaches inclusion. That means all, no exclusions.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The left do not feel proud of a shooter. You are making that up. I, in particular, find no pride in anyone shooting a bunch of fellow Jews. Everything I wrote was a fact, not "pride," so you can quit spewing your hateful rhetorical shit onto the board and actually read the facts for a change.
Why do you guys even bother to answer the hate spewers? You are feeding them.

Jul 2018
North Carolina
I voted no because IMO we as Americans have a very short memory on horrific events such as those that have just passed . Most people will forget (unfortunately) about these past couple of events in a day or two. Maybe it has something to do with us feeling helpless that makes us want to forgot these horrible tragedies. I dunno.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I voted no because IMO we as Americans have a very short memory on horrific events such as those that have just passed . Most people will forget (unfortunately) about these past couple of events in a day or two. Maybe it has something to do with us feeling helpless that makes us want to forgot these horrible tragedies. I dunno.
Agree. Plus other than senate races, most of the elections this time around are very local. Local issues dominate not the same as national ones. Property tax issues, budgets etc dominate so I think that takes priority over whats going on nationally.