Will Trump be Agnew-ed ?

Do you think Trump will resign in exchange for legal immunity?

• Total voters

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
I'm not in favor of impeachment. It will take too long and possibly strengthen the dotard's base. I prefer just sending him away at the ballot box, but I'm hoping for an outside chance that he gets Agnewed. That is, he "makes a deal" to resign for immunity for his sorry brood.

What are the chances?

Jun 2014
United States
I'm not in favor of impeachment. It will take too long and possibly strengthen the dotard's base. I prefer just sending him away at the ballot box, but I'm hoping for an outside chance that he gets Agnewed. That is, he "makes a deal" to resign for immunity for his sorry brood.

What are the chances?

I think the likelihood of Trump attempting to negotiate a deal to cooperate with the DOJ whereby he resigns the presidency would increase dramatically if and when one or more of his children are indicted and face prison time.

He could attempt to pardon them, but that would likely bring even Senate Republicans on-board to convict in an impeachment proceeding.

Jan 2014
California

What are the chances?
Davocrat, my very good friend. Wouldn't the President have had to do something illegal before he would have to make a deal for immunity?

Apr 2018
oregon

What are the chances?
0%

Jan 2016
Colorado
Mr. Leroy,

I did. What difference do the statements of a felon, convicted of, amongst other things, lying to congress have to do with this?
Apparently, you completely missed that Mr. Cohen brought several items of corroborating evidence with him to the hearing. You should really pay more attention, so that such highly significant details don't escape your wavering attention.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Mr. Leroy,

I did. What difference do the statements of a felon, convicted of, amongst other things, lying to congress have to do with this?
All the Trump administration's former members who are now convicted went down for being dishonest. I'm afraid it will be hard to find an honest member ask.