Will Trump comply with a court order when he loses in court?

Will Trump comply with a court order when he loses in court?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters
Jan 2016
Colorado
Call me Pollyanna. I think that Trump is merely using delay tactics, trying to run out the clock. Many experts who understand the law much better than I, agree. In the end he will lose. The Law will win!
For a long time, I thought that Donald Trump was the Aaron Burr of the 21st Century.

More and more though, and especially since reading the Mueller Report, I am thinking that he is the Benedict Arnold of the 21st Century.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
For a long time, I thought that Donald Trump was the Aaron Burr of the 21st Century.

More and more though, and especially since reading the Mueller Report, I am thinking that he is the Benedict Arnold of the 21st Century.
Honestly I think Burr had more sense. Trump just bumbles forward. No direction.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
The validity of that "lawful subpoena" is what is now being decided in the courts. And it is appropriate that the director of the IRS pend any action until that conclusion is handed down. At some point the IRS will have to adhere to the ruling of the courts....not the wishes of Donald Trump.

You are being quite melodramatic.

The courts have no authority over what the congress feels it needs to fulfill its constitutional oversight authority.
God help us if that ever changes and your thinking reveals a basic misunderstanding of our checks and balances.
Your ignorance on this subject is dangerous to democracy.
The fact that you don't see that is sad because you pose as such a moderate/thoughtful member.

You are attacking our separation of powers and thus the essence of democracy.!

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Well, I hope you're wrong about that. I hope that law enforcement and military leaders would uphold their vows to side with the constitution in such a scenario. I'm afraid that we might get to find out, before all is said and done.
Federal LEOS will not support a criminal president.
Ask FBI Agents Comey, McCabe and many others who were fired for doing their jobs and upholding our Cotus against a madman tyrant was has the backing of a complicit political party.

Edit: At the risk of sounding pompous......I think it's no secret that federal LEO's have to be better educated and smarter than the typical local LEO and are much better trained.
There....I said it!

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I wonder if the poll voter who changed his/her vote from Yes to No would come forward and explain why the change?

We are now in 100% agreement that Trump will defy even a SCOTUS ruling.
Do we really want to keep such a traitor in the WH? (directed to the Trump cult members here....and we all know who you are.)

I think not!!

Last edited:
Jun 2014
United States
I think it's no secret that federal LEO's have to be better educated and smarter than the typical local LEO and are much better trained.
There....I said it!

No, that's hardly a secret. Many local LEOs are just "being all that they can be" -- and that's not much.

Mar 2019
California
What's an oversite?! :zany::zany::zany:
Correcting my spelin'? How anal. Oversite ,or SIGHT, or Cite, or whatever this is? This is NOT what is happening. This is a political hit job. Why? Because Dems ALWAYS behave like spoiled brats when they LOSE. God Bless our Great and Just President, Donald J Trump. May his name be Exalted forever!