Will Trump comply with a court order when he loses in court?

Will Trump comply with a court order when he loses in court?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
No, that's hardly a secret. Many local LEOs are just "being all that they can be" -- and that's not much.
My purpose is not to disparage local LEOs as a group but I was merely trying to explain why federal LEO's can be counted on to defend the COTUS.

I have worked with many smart/brave locals and staties over the years but will risk pissing off some to explain the difference as I see it.
My DEA group had decided to back the SCOTUS rather than Nixon back in 1974 if necessary and am sure the same would be true in re Trump!
We were fully ready to risk our lives for what we considered a noble duty and defense of the oath we swore to.

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal ...
https://www.law.cornell.edu › ... › Subchapter II. OATH OF OFFICE

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Correcting my spelin'? How anal. Oversite ,or SIGHT, or Cite, or whatever this is? This is NOT what is happening. This is a political hit job. Why? Because Dems ALWAYS behave like spoiled brats when they LOSE. God Bless our Great and Just President, Donald J Trump. May his name be Exalted forever!
You misspelled Exalted. I think you mean to say ,” Exiled ,” or maybe,” Executed?”