Will Trump declare a national emergency?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Given that, like most Independents (40% of the voting public) that neither party represents my interests, I have little to no faith in either party. The best solution is to always vote against the incumbent until there is a person or party that does represent the best interests of the nation as a whole, not just partisan politics. This means the best solution for people like myself is to maintain balance in government; giving neither party a dominating majority.

The Republicans are worried, and they should be. I hope they force Trump out and put Pence in along with a decent VP (Rubio is my main pick) this year so they can get their act together for 2020.
To be honest I doubt Pence could win a primary unless he isnt challenged. A Rubio or Haley would win I suspect.

Jan 2014
south
Given that, like most Independents (40% of the voting public) that neither party represents my interests, I have little to no faith in either party. The best solution is to always vote against the incumbent until there is a person or party that does represent the best interests of the nation as a whole, not just partisan politics. This means the best solution for people like myself is to maintain balance in government; giving neither party a dominating majority.

The Republicans are worried, and they should be. I hope they force Trump out and put Pence in along with a decent VP (Rubio is my main pick) this year so they can get their act together for 2020.
you're always welcome in my party - as are all citizens.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
To be honest I doubt Pence could win a primary unless he isnt challenged. A Rubio or Haley would win I suspect.
If Pence has a year as President, he might be able to prove he is capable. Being the incumbent President is a strong advantage. If Trump drives this all the way until 2020 but decides not to run, I agree that Pence probably can't carry the primary.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
no name yet. call it the party of the citizens first party. or, of course, you could call it the radical party as many people consider it that way.
Let me know when you have a name and a platform. For now, I'm just a libertarian-leaning Independent.