Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Your guess. (not whether or not you think he should .....but will he?)

The second choice should just read NO

Jun 2014
United States
Can you say, President Pelosi:cool:

I think that Trump would accept a plea deal that included his resignation if his kids are indicted. Pence has no presidential immunity, so he could be dealt with directly, assuming that he has been involved in the conspiracy. It's hard to envision how he could have been directly involved in both the campaign and the administration without getting his own hands dirty in the process.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I think that Trump would accept a plea deal that included his resignation if his kids are indicted.
Close to my thoughts!

The deal would be:
1. No acceptance of a pardon
2. Resign his office immediately.
3. Plead guilty to at least one felony AND serve at least 6 months in a federal pen...and pay a fine of ALL his assets ...leaving him $100K total.

No deal?......Life in prison for him and his kids and forfeit everything they own.

Jun 2014
United States
Close to my thoughts!

The deal would be:
1. No acceptance of a pardon
2. Resign his office immediately.
3. Plead guilty to at least one felony AND serve at least 6 months in a federal pen...and pay a fine of ALL his assets ...leaving him $100K total.

No deal?......Life in prison for him and his kids and forfeit everything they own.

You're assuming that Mueller would be willing to indict a sitting president. Although I do believe that the president could be indicted, I'm not convinced that Mueller would make the attempt. Trump's children, on the other hand, have no presidential immunity. If they are indicted, that would present an opportunity to negotiate a plea deal with Trump. The salient question is whether Trump would throw his own children under the bus and let them go to prison to protect himself. Frankly, I've seen no reason to believe that he wouldn't.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
You're assuming that Mueller would be willing to indict a sitting president. Although I do believe that the president could be indicted, I'm not convinced that Mueller would make the attempt. Trump's children, on the other hand, have no presidential immunity. If they are indicted, that would present an opportunity to negotiate a plea deal with Trump. The salient question is whether Trump would throw his own children under the bus and let them go to prison to protect himself. Frankly, I've seen no reason to believe that he wouldn't.
I meant the above deal for Mueller to agree not to prosecute the Trump demon kids.
I think Trump has proven that a sitting criminal/dangerous president can and should be indicted in office.

No law or COTUS wording prevents this.